Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

Shadowhold Harbor Market

Updated stocks

Sold out of Marble Bricks

Added Support Beams, Tar, Charcoal. 

Were back again.  Prices probably need updated to match current market so will be looking at that but for now we are back in business. 

Hello - Who do we contact ingame? And is that the only location you sell from?

If you offer delivery on other servers shore line. On a charge you would get more customers. As im curently intrested in 10 barrels of milk  of each tipe delivered to south cele. Need to stock up myself on 80+ ql cheese for pizza. And to donate my 60ql to my friends sermon circle

6 hours ago, crimsonearth said:

Hello - Who do we contact ingame? And is that the only location you sell from?

You can contact Eleraan in game. 

5 hours ago, Zarame said:

If you offer delivery on other servers shore line. On a charge you would get more customers. As im curently intrested in 10 barrels of milk  of each tipe delivered to south cele. Need to stock up myself on 80+ ql cheese for pizza. And to donate my 60ql to my friends sermon circle

I'm afraid I don't have the time to do deliveries.  I've always done things via mail or Wagoneer once that was added.  

Can you put all the milk and 1 barrel each of malt and rice wine vinegar aside for me, and pop me a message with times you're online and available for pickup, please.

I'm online most night 7 cst til 12 cst. I'll send you a pm so we can arrange pick up. I also have a boat I leave parked at my dock that I can give hold access to for offline pickups. 

We have moved, again I know.  Now on Indy.  Still restocking/reorganizing things but are around!

Working on getting this fully updated but figured why not. 

Sorry but I found it elsewhere and I realised you dont deliver based on previous comments here, thanks anyway

Edited by Rhianna