Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

mail big items and request here. (updated route)

As we improve each mailbox at the starting deeds for new players, we are offering a free rune and a small fee to attach during our travels. read details in full to understand it all :)   a lot of miss reads and people with selective eyes :)

ALL Starting Deeds Will have their mailboxes improved for free.. so if you live close to a starting deed you could just use its mailbox

I recently made a Public Service Announcement  found here :

We have Enki's Go Ahead on starting to put these in every starting city across wurm

Would like to see about getting these also added to Public Markets across wurm to those whom want to have one installed,  I am supplying Runes and @Thorakkanath And @Inspirawill be attaching them with their great service I knew they were the best option in my request.

Public Markets

Will be allowed to get a Free rune attached with no charge but a Sign added is our only requirement .

Or a small fee of 35c with out the sign this pays for the attachment.

Private Deeds

Special promotional price if in the same area we are in will be offered at 20 copper per mailbox we will not go out of our way. this promotion is for if we are in the area. this fee covers he attachment charge, the rune itself is free. no signs required for private mailboxes just the attachment service charge. some misunderstood this :/ lol

Feel free to view global chat when we start our travels to get your mailboxes runed and your in our path don't get left out !

Free Rune Mail list ( for those we miss ) I will be offering 1 free rune per person for there personal mailboxes / deeds once all the starting deeds have been completed and you want to avoid any fee's ill be mailing off runes. PM to be added to my mailing list.

Tyvm...

what do the runes do? they add +5% size increase

which allows,   Logs, Planks, Halberds, Long Bows,  Fishing Pole etc.. To be Mail able.

Special Thanks to Shydow, Enki, Thorakkanath, And Inspira, Our Gm Team.

Newest Route Incoming This Sunday !

auction_timer_E1488138956.gif    ( rough estimate )

Indy will be our next targeted Server with many requests along the way. The Howl we will be traveling along the South of Indy from T25 island toward the lower canal to the Howl.

Blessed Be !

Edited by Vortexxx
  • Like 7

reserved..

Current Deeds with Size Runed Mailboxs

Newspring  

Summerholt

Whitefey

Greymead

Green Dog

Sloping Sands

The Howl

Linton

Blossom

: Will be updated as we move across wurm

Spoiler

Ignore this, its just locations ingame that people did not put in this fourm hread.

NW Lormer ( Surfall Glade :Jpopper )

T 12 Celebration

S/T-25 Island   Indi  ( shrimppi / theredreaper area

F-17 Indy

M22 Xan

G8 Xan

E - 10/11 ish Xan

S16 m15 indy

T25 indy

( as a reminder some of these locations may not  be possibl to hit they are only a request not a guarantee )

Edited by Vortexxx

:) im in charge of travel just post your location here :)    we will not go out of our way for a special price on private mailboxes its for when we are In the area type thing but

if your coastal and we travel in the future to other servers to hit up starting deeds I could be swayed to travel a different way to plot course while we travel /wink :) just as long it is on our way type of thing,

4 hours ago, Vortexxx said:

what do the runes do? they add +5% size increase

which allows,   Logs, Planks, Halberds, Long Bows,  Fishing Pole etc.. To be Mail able.

This didn't work for me.

21 minutes ago, zigozag said:

This didn't work for me.

has been tested and confirmed by ca's gm's and players alike it works. fine. otherwise why would we waste our time?

if your trying your self its a Zink +  Rift source ( Mag ) all of them work on mailbox's.

Only tested on the Stone Type mail boxes tho not sure if your using a wooden one or not .

Edited by Vortexxx

Didn't work on a wooden one. I thought they were all the same.

Why do you want to ruin all the mailboxes!?! This is a terrible thing to do, much less advertise that you are doing it. You don't like the mail system maybe? Such senseless destruction. I don't get it...

=Ayes=

23 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Why do you want to ruin all the mailboxes!?! This is a terrible thing to do, much less advertise that you are doing it. You don't like the mail system maybe? Such senseless destruction. I don't get it...

=Ayes=

He is RUNE-ING mailboxes, not ruining them... maybe re-read the OP again ;)

He is offering rune-attachemetn to make the mailboxes better, since with this rune you can mail larger items.

Yes Ty Lycanthropic :) 

but the main reason behind this is =

I buy items strictly from new players a good portion of the time I aim for new players, their has been many times I had to meet a new player to pick up a rare plank or log etc... as they cant be mailed this will give the opportunity for them to save a lot of people time and make coins quicker for other player who do not travel for one single item such as are items for me, or a up and coming black smith who wants to sell his halberds.

if someone wanted a long bow down the road from a simi new player a lot of people cant travel to make a delivery so these upgraded mailbox's will give a lot of fresh players who don't yet have transportation to get to a lazy veteran player. and if you don't like the improvement use your own mailbox ? this is sticly an upgrade to help new players stay around longer imo.

2 minutes ago, Lycanthropic said:

He is RUNE-ING mailboxes, not ruining them... maybe re-read the OP again ;)

Oh! Thank you for the correction. Silly me...

*winks*

=Ayes=

Our Journey has begun, please reply here if you think you might live between any of the following deeds = Summerholt, Whitefey, Greymead, and South of Grey all the way towards the rift. Thank you.

I suppose you are in Xanadu if you are near Summerholt. I am in Celebration T-13 if you ever feel inclined to go there. It's a coastal deed south of Celebration. Name is Port Alora and can be seen on Kristof's maintained community map. It's super easy to get to.

If whenever you decide to go to Cele, I would love a runed mailbox. 

Thank you for this service. I think it's a good thing what you are doing. Look forward to seeing me buy runes from you once I know what it is I am doing :)

If you are in the Deliverance area, I would like to request Runeing service at Astoria, K12 on the ingame map. We are on the south side of Rainbow Lake. Please pm Awen, Koroth, or Sirona. Great Idea, thank you so much for this!

Hi, may I ask which skill it is to attach the rune on a stone mailbox?

And if a priest can do it? ;-P

Just wondering if I can order a rune and attach it myself.

Saves us all alot hassle.

We talked briefly in-game, so I'm posting here as well:

Requesting mailbox rune for J15 Exodus, Chimera

Just east of the Esert starter deed (in its local, even)

Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:47 AM, Smilingcat said:

Hi, may I ask which skill it is to attach the rune on a stone mailbox?

And if a priest can do it? ;-P

Just wondering if I can order a rune and attach it myself.

Saves us all alot hassle.

its Soul Depth.

All runes reserved for startind deeds and local deeds we come across on our travels. when we are done traveling around wurm. yes I can mail you one otherwise mark your deed here and I can plan a route in ways to hit as many as we can on our way to starting villages. ty

• Like 1

I apprechiate the quick answer and understand the starter deeds should have priority of course.

I admire the efford you and all involved put into this plan. Really great and helpful idea!

I'd be willing to pay for a rune sent COD once you have a spare and try to attach it myself. 62 SD here. I hope that will suffice :-)

Edited by Smilingcat

we are on deliverance at the moment

if there is anyone on deli that still needs our service - please post here or PM directly in game!