Sign in to follow this  
Omgderp

found - close

Looking for a new place a bit bigger.

35x35-45x45 Anything smaller then 35 MUST BE easily expanded - no surface mining or digging to china even if they do have nice food and lovely art. And no buying 20,000,000 dirt, terraforming is not my friend or dirty fantasy!

Acceptable severs:

Xanadu (lag sucks but not sure I can leave my peeps behind :()

Celebration

Pristine

Release

I prefer deeds that are modest/moderate - more homestead, less giant city from hell.

The less tiered the better.

Good farming area.

Orchid welcomed

Multiple houses welcomed - have some nublets to come with.

Ocd people rock..

Not fussy about mine as long as it wasn't made by a blind noob.

Fixtures optional (eg: book case, smelter...) Don't need a lot left behind.

Cows and sheep +1

Please have pictures available and local resource info.

Edited by Omgderp
  • Like 2

Not sure about deeds being sold around cele but I know a lot of deeds that have fallen. Really nice spots. Nice and flat and open. Lots of resources on cele for ores too. I know where several different veins are in my area. If you end up just wanting to deed your own I could show you areas. 

I might have something for you, Pm me when u see me on.

Edited by froggy25

I have a deed in NW Xan.  It is about 2 tiles north of Vrock.  It is pretty remote with very few neighbors atm.  There is a pretty decent string of guard towers to clay and tar, I also have a narrow tunnel that leads wayyyy down to water to avoid most of the local nasties but it is not reinforced.  Fairly close in that mine is iron, silver, and lead with tin and zinc further down.  In nearby mines there were other veins, I don't remember what was there.  The area is loaded with critters so the guard towers are wonderful, it is also great for building fight skill with everything from spiders and bears, up to trolls for your enjoyment.  The flat area of the deed is about 30x60, although I think I actually made it a little smaller recently... maybe 30x45 currently.  There is a large building with lots of enchanted grass and beds.  I don't have any pictures handy at the moment but if this sounds at all interesting I can get you some.  There are a few supplies there and carts and wagons.  The long tunnel is deep enough for a knarr almost all the way to the point where the tunnel gets to water level.

I don't remember exactly but I think upkeep is about 1.5s/mo right now and has a couple months remaining.  Deed could be expanded to the original size with no terraforming at all, and to the west with almost none if you didn't mind one step down. The deed itself is loaded with trees, mostly pine and maple I think and the surrounding area is pretty much a huge natural cherry forest.

I don't have a solid price in mind, make me an offer slightly over what it costs to start a minimum deed and I will probably be good with it :)

I would recommend Xanadu. A lot of the areas have fully terraformed locations and you can get really good spots by the water. I know a location that a friend used to own with high walls, a full flat top, a nice dock area and a whole massive mine underneath on deed.  Empty for the taking.

+1 to luvable, couldn't agree more, there are tons of open spaces on celebration. It is a beautiful,quiet place too! Although you may want an alliance to talk to because it might get heavenly boring having no one to talk to.