some foods are decaying a lot faster than others, i know curry is one of the faster ones.

Leafless trees! omg, thank you so much. This simple change is better then the whole 1.3 update.

@ the picnic basket decay subject:

Food decays much faster in inventory. To really test it you'd need to do tests outside inventory separate from inside. I sold my basket so I can't help.

hmmm Im finding birchwood felled trees still have the foliage on them - is anyone else finding that also?

On 28/01/2017 at 0:32 AM, Retrograde said:

Leafless trees!
A long desired change, felled trees now have a beautiful leafless model, meaning no more lost in a sea of tree models! The unstable client will automatically change from the falling tree animation to the static leafless version, but the stable client will require picking up and dropping the tree, or relogging.

They look wonderful however when it converts from leafed tree to leafless tree the whole model moves back around 1 tile which changes the interaction zone from the old on the stub to the middle of the felled tree, slightly annoying :P

If the interaction point is in the middle it's easier to be close enough for chopping. I could chop down hundreds of trees, dig up the dirt, and go back through chopping up trees all the while not having to try and figure out where I need to stand to chop. Having the interaction point be in the middle makes it considerably more convenient.

From what I am reading here the picnic basket food decay reduction functions differently in different environments (on ground on deed, in inventory, in carts/wagons). This is why some seem to think it is close to useless or functions very well. Myself, I keep mine within my house on the floor on deed. This way I get no decay on the meal for a very long time (not wanting to be specific due to Dev nerfing tendencies) and it stays hot as well.

Probably the best approach it to leave the higher decay prevention environment alone and adjust the other environments to less decay. It seems the picnic basket is really designed more for inventory traveling or within carts/wagons so it is falling short in those aspects.

As for meal size it is quite small in weight but I find I can adjust the meal size weight to the maximum it will hold just by adding certain weight ingredients. In my circumstances it works great for keeping meals hot and without decay for a very long time.

=Ayes=

Thank you for mentioning our 1st Annual WU Mythmoor Impalong 2017 in your Post!!

Here are a few snapshots of the fanominal Weekend and Events.

Cheers

Betty (Cecci) Tuanta & Tsunami

http://imgur.com/a/xA87P

• Like 2