Sign in to follow this  
gabars

Southwind Market

title_background.png

Wurm shopping made easy

Open

So, we've been selling online for a while and now that most of the features I wanted on the website are implemented, I figured it's time to hit the forums. You would think it would have been easier the other way around -- probably.

Anyway, for those who don't know us yet, we sell a lot of stuff, and we sell it cheap. You can find a non-exclusive list of what we sell here (or click the image on top). We're humans, we forget to add things to the list, so if you don't find an item you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask.

Imping

We do imps too. What about the price? I think it's pretty cheap. You can figure it out yourself anyway thanks to our pretty little calculator available here: http://www.southwindmarket.com/imp.php. According to our policy (see about us page), we will imp anything we sold for half the price up to the QL advertised on our website.

Enchants

For now we can't always accept custom enchant orders. When we do, we make the item ourselves so if it shatters we can always make a new one, and it can take some time. If you need your own item enchanted (e.g. a rare), we're not the right people for the job at the moment.

Why this thread?

1. Reputation. It's hard to build it when everything is is under your control. We've been told many times that we needed a guestbook, but IMO that wouldn't be very trustworthy, I could write anything I want myself, so if you have any comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, etc. this is the place.

2. You'll have a way to find us if you forget our URL ;) or if you're simply not online when we post in the trade chat.

Edited by gabars
  • Like 1

I havent bought anything from the website (yet :ph34r:), but i like it. I just want to make a suggestion to it, tho. On the front page, before expanding any topics i feel i want to scroll down more. It might be just me, but even if there is nothing more, i want to scroll down before opening a dropdown.

Hope its ok to make suggestions also here, btw. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

I havent bought anything from the website (yet :ph34r:), but i like it. I just want to make a suggestion to it, tho. On the front page, before expanding any topics i feel i want to scroll down more. It might be just me, but even if there is nothing more, i want to scroll down before opening a dropdown.

Hope its ok to make suggestions also here, btw. :D

I think I know what you mean, it feels like there's not enough room to expand anything... I'll test a couple of things, maybe expand the first one if you scroll down all the way while they're all collapsed?

Thanks for the feedback, and yes, of course, suggestions are welcome.

• Like 2

Free bump for some awesome neighbors. These guys will build/craft/mass produce anything you want under the sun. Fully 100% thrust worthy. You can place your order and just forget about it. They will get it to you with no hassles!

I fully endorse these guys.

Excellent service and super fast delivery. Will definitely buy in the future.

Still doing business. Check out our new search feature!