Sign in to follow this  
tgod

please close

please close

Edited by tgod

25s.

If I win this, I will make sure it gets back to her. Can go right with Siege's stuff that is waiting for his return. If you're bidding just to save it for her, there's no sense in outbidding me.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, As_I_Decay said:

25s.

If I win this, I will make sure it gets back to her. Can go right with Siege's stuff that is waiting for his return. If you're bidding just to save it for her, there's no sense in outbidding me.

Might be a bit of a wait here though 

Spoiler

ctiX1kR.png

1 hour ago, bangzuvelis said:

Might be a bit of a wait here though 

Reveal hidden contents

ctiX1kR.png

I know she's been inactive and I know there's also a chance that she won't return. But in the end, she's a friend and I'll help out in any way I can.

Anyway, it looks like there might be people who will just keep tossing out bids because they are interested in keeping the item. Personally, I am only going to go so high for a sentimental item that my friend may come back for. I'll check back and perhaps place another bid closer to the auction's closing.

6 hours ago, As_I_Decay said:

I know she's been inactive and I know there's also a chance that she won't return. But in the end, she's a friend and I'll help out in any way I can.

Anyway, it looks like there might be people who will just keep tossing out bids because they are interested in keeping the item. Personally, I am only going to go so high for a sentimental item that my friend may come back for. I'll check back and perhaps place another bid closer to the auction's closing.

they can make another 1