Sign in to follow this  
Robus

Black Dragon Hatchling Slaying- PUBLIC

People of Exodus,

Everyone's favorite PVP Kingdom-in-Exile has made a new friend. A venerable black drake of a friend. Unfortunately for him, he's slated to be killed in a ritualistic manner this Saturday. He understands that Wurm is like that sometimes, and he's cool with it.

In thanks and recognition to the people of Exodus for their warm welcome to our Kingdom, we offer this slaying to the public, under the terms described below.  We encourage any and all Wurmers to join us.  Freedomers, Trader Drainers, Sermon Alts, Current and Ex-Chaos friends and enemies, and everyone's aged fat dog are welcome to tag along. We may even open up a channel in our VoIP for the slaying for anyone that wants to come hang out.

250px-Blackdragon.jpg
                                                                                                                  *Please note this is not our dragon. Copyright complaints should be directed to Nadroj

Fighters:

70FS, 70ql weapon, 40 weaponskill, armor on during fight. Competent healers are welcome too (competency to be determined by one of my delegates)

Bystanders:
All are welcome to come watch the fights and get free blood/hide! Our alt pen will actually be in local of the unique, which is helpful.

Loot:

• The dragon bone and Valrei tome (1% chance of drop) will become property of Mol Rehan.
  • For the remaining loot, we will do a number of /random rolls equal to the number of items butchered. Each winner gets to choose 1 item. Limit 1 item per person.
  • Each individual Dragon Meat will be treated as a separate item.
  • There will be unlimited slots, one per RL person. Every fighter who is signed up with qualifying stats and gets on the twitter kill list will be given a raffle slot.
  • Everyone is welcome to attend to get blood from the unique. (You need to be in local range, and be a premium player)

Rally Point:

Exodus- S11 coastal.

The coast is in local of the fight, so BYO Alt Boat.
Arium refused to build the alt pen and has been summarily executed.

Sign-up Sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_a8Se01yT_AHKgzL-_eo9_wFoWSW2-c7nDHfzRyBgfA/edit?usp=sharing

Time:

Saturday, January 28 6pm US Eastern

auction_timer_E1485644457.gif

Edited by Robus
im da chief
  • Like 10

Hi, thanks for the public fight - please sign me up, I'll bring my alt Zaj too.

Good catch, and awesome you've made it public :) 

I don't fight uniques anymore, but love to see these *hugs*

8 hours ago, Robus said:

People of Exodus,

Everyone's favorite PVP Kingdom-in-Exile has made a new friend. A venerable black drake of a friend. Unfortunately for him, he's slated to be killed in a ritualistic manner this Saturday. He understands that Wurm is like that sometimes, and he's cool with it.

Cant tell if you're talking about you or the drake here

• Like 6

Jade z bratem . szykujcie czerwone dywany i famfary .

1. Kenshi

2. Payu

• Like 1