Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Lormere Clean Up

I am giving notice that I have talked with my alliance the BLACK FOREST ALLIANCE and we want to do some clean up around the Lormerer DEED area.

This would include removing redundant old roads but not interfering with main roads.  Also adding additional signs and directions.

Talking to Jpopper and Dracaa to get ideas on how to make the area nicer.

Chopping down of random forests and planting Orchards of each fruit type around the Deed.  Then also setting up birch pine cedar fir areas for general cutting.

We would be looking for donations of sprouts and time and I am taking responsibility for any actions made on this project. Puncher

Also I will discuss the possibility of adding some additional lighting to the Deed itself.  Mind you not enough to blot out the sun but give a good impression.

Any ideas or people that live in the are please contact me. 

Theory is you cant have people log into a trashed area and expect them to think much of it.  Make it nice and people are impressed.

Edited by puncher
  • Like 7

Agreed. Lights and signage would be great.

Also add me in for helping out where needed.

I think Lormere looks pretty nice currently... a lot better than some of the other starter towns. But there is always room for improvement. I took it upon myself to improve the road leading directly North from Lormere, making it a proper 3-lane highway. The same could be done on the East side. I also know that Black Forest Alliance has started work on a proper highway but was hindered a bit by deeds in the way that have since disbanded. We could get in touch with Fraeya and get that ball rolling again as well.

I am interested and asking Gm access to more deed lighting. 

Also planting orchards of trees, perhaps a  couple hundred for the harvesting and cooking.  ( BTW Pyro has stated he would be willing to give some sprouts to the project for us)

Sort out areas for Cedar,Pine, Birch and Fir for forestry and sprouting.  New people can then use them for their deeds. 

Get rid of side roads and put up more signs pointing toward the Northern highway and Linton direction.

Just some ideas to see it looking even better.

Also i have visited all the starter deeds.

Glasshollow is a bit wow. 

Linton is under construction. 

Summerholt is big and open not much more. 

Greymead and Whitefay are pretty basic.

Vrock was very basic.

Lormere I think has the best genre feel to it and making it even better may inspire other starter towns to follow suite :)

And yes you did a great job on the road Aran I loved it.

The Blackforest highway has just been completed leading from lormere north gate so hopefully that will encourage some folks further north along it

• Like 1