Sign in to follow this  
Holar

Shield training

So I heard hunting is the best method now since pen training is no longer really viable due to the new update. 

I hunted for roughly 3 hours and gained .46 shield skill. My current shield skill is 43.41. This includes killing 16 trolls, 23 steppe horses, 7 spiders, 15 wolves, 9 cave bugs and 6 bison. The shield I'm using is 70ql with 87coc.

The trolls, spiders and horses were killed with sleep bonus activated. Now I'm not sure how many people have messed around with the new shield skill update but if you have any suggestions please message me. 

Outside of buying an account with 70 shield skill it almost seems impossible to gain unless you hunt 24/7. I don't mind this aspect at all, its just annoying that the skill ticks are sorta inconsistent, especially since you can only gain skill potentially every 4 seconds while blocking. 

• Like 1

I am no expert, but have you tried with a low quality shield? Or does that affect block chance? Not sure how the mechanic works.

Shield skill is still screwed. They said they'd review it and never did.

9 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

I am no expert, but have you tried with a low quality shield? Or does that affect block chance? Not sure how the mechanic works.

So the old way to gain shield skill was to use a low quality shield, it increased difficulty to block. The more difficult to block, the more skill etc. Now it seems it's based off of what damage you block, so trolls, greenish mobs etc are better for skill. It's basically the same thing as weapons now, higher quality weapon = more damage = more skill. Except it doesn't quite work that way unfortunately.. Using a 70ql shield with 87coc would give me .08 to .10 shield skill per troll which is decent skill but it also gives you about 3 damage on your shield per fight or more. using a 90ql shield with 85coc gives me a higher block chance and only gave me .03 to .07 per troll which gave me 1.5 damage. Having a 90ql shield should allow me to block significantly more hits then the 70ql shield which should equal more damage blocked. Which leaves me to believe that its based off of what damage your shield takes rather than what damage you block. 

3hrs for that few mobs? did you stop to pick flowers along the way?

you are not meant to get 70 shield skill in 1 hunting session. Keep going. Skills take a long time in this game for a reason, so you feel a sense of accomplishment afterwords.

Just don't reimp the shield and you'll see better gains at some level. You don't have to hunt 24/7, it goes up quite well imo.

1 hour ago, zigozag said:

Just don't reimp the shield and you'll see better gains at some level. You don't have to hunt 24/7, it goes up quite well imo.

The point is to block damage, having a higher quality shield at lower levels is going to allow me to block more damage which equals more skill. I haven't had the chance to try shield training with 70 shield skill so it may be different/better at higher levels, but so far sub 50 shield skill training is atrocious due to the fact you have to fight mobs that are probably a tad stronger than your account to actually see decent progress. 

I gained almost 50 small wooden shield skill in 2-2.5 days while out hunting in def mode. Gains seemed quite good to me. I just fought what I saw

I got lms skill up from 42 to 51 in 2-3, few hours each intensive hunting session. Fighting all I found and shield ql was about 70. 

Well I must be doing something incredibly wrong or I need to hike myself to freedom for the ultimate gains.. 

Get a time machine and a magic portal,   go to Epic on like the 2nd month but not the 3rd or later (there was some bug the nature of which I've now forgotten, ask jaycz I think he knew it),  set defensive, target a horse a few tiles away, attack a horse next to you, go afk.  Repeat as necessary,  return to present time and portal from epic to where ever.  Note you need a magic portal not a regular one since regular ones don't transfer skills.  A magic portal is probably slightly easier to make than a time machine.

In all seriousness though,  I'm following this because after 7 years my shield skills still suck (except for large wooden) and every time I've ever gone to raise them I get bored and stop so if you come up with a functional method I'm all ears.  If the answer is defensive + high QL shield + trolls that's fine, that's at least more entertaining then legendary AFK pig battles.

Edited by belthize
  • Like 1

I'm in the same boat, I've been hunting for several hours, killed trolls which hit hard and used a 40ql 99coc shield and gained barely anything. Yet other people I talked to said they think its great gains now.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong but its damn annoying, I'm was gridning shieldskill happily via pen training when the update came in and stopped me from being able to do that. I've been doing the same as most others who've reported good gains since then and gained barely anything, its weird.

Seriously, I did nothing but went out and hacked and slashed hundreds of mobs. I was not really after the shield gain but the weapon skill. There is the result (SB + CoC, 70ish ql iron large shield):

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Zaj

Ehh look at LMS skill there ofc.

Edited by Jaz

I hunted for 2 hours this morning clearing a desert full of crocs, scorpions and the occasional troll and gained .40 LMS... I gained 1.3 overall shields which is cool but not what I'm after. (using sleep bonus may I add) At this point I'm frustrated because I have a handful of people telling me "just go hunt and you'll see gains" when another handful of people are doing the same thing everyone else is doing and not seeing anything. 

I enjoy seeing feedback on this so please keep posting! 

I'll be hugely annoyed if there's some 'if character older than X then skill gain = skill gain * .25' in some misguided attempt to enable newer characters to 'catch up'.

I really doubt there's anything like that,  still.

I should add, starting shield ql was 80, ending shield ql was 60. Weapon of choice was either belaying pin or med maul.

.40LMS is not necessarily bad - depending on your skill level.

I could gain about 1 skill point at 76 skill in 2-3 hours with SB, 98coc and as a knowledge guy and Vyn follower. I'm very happy with the gain. It is huge compared what gains I got before the update.

weapon was med maul, shield ql 40-> 20ish

Edited by Jaz

I'll try again whenever I next go hunting, the times I did hunt I was actually going for weaponskill over shieldskill like Jaz. I just had my skiller shield on too hoping that'd get me some shieldskill on the side, and I would shieldbash every mob after cooldown until it died. I guess being high in shieldskill already might explain partly why, could be the skillgain curve is a little too steep as you get higher skill?

• Like 1

I'm honestly going for both but weapon skill is easier compared to shield skill now.. I don't mind grinding at all but when you spend 2-3 hours of grinding and don't gain anything hardly its terrible.. Compared to the old system the current gains are terrible especially if hunting is the only viable way of gaining skill now. 

• Like 1

search your combat logs and also work out how often you parry with your shield, and how many ticks you get.

Prepare for colors and the beauty of Toni's combat highlighter :D 

first shield tick  [10:44:31] Large metal shield increased by 0.0181 to 41.5842

last shield tick  [11:40:50] Large metal shield increased by 0.0353 to 41.9833

.3991 gained in roughly an hour with sleep bonus activated. As you will see I block quite a bit! 

@Retrograde

Spoiler

[10:36:58] A mature large rat tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:36:58] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:37:01] A mature large rat tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:37:07] You maul a mature large rat deadly hard in the thigh of the left hindleg and damage it.
[10:37:07] A mature large rat tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:37:11] A mature large rat tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:37:12] You maul a mature large rat deadly hard in the calf of the right foreleg and damage it.
[10:40:40] You maul an aged hell hound deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:40:40] An aged hell hound claws you very hard in the right thigh and hurts it.
[10:40:47] An aged hell hound claws you very hard in the lower back and hurts it.
[10:40:50] An aged hell hound claws you very hard in the right upper arm and irritates it.
[10:40:52] You maul an aged hell hound deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:41:04] An aged hell hound claws you extremely hard in the right upper arm and hurts it.
[10:41:05] You maul an aged hell hound deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[10:43:19] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:23] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:23] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:43:27] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:29] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[10:43:32] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:34] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[10:43:36] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:43:37] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:39] An aged crocodile tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:40] An aged crocodile claws you very hard in the stomach and irritates it.
[10:43:40] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:43:45] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:43:49] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:49] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:43:50] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[10:43:53] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:57] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:43:58] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:44:01] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[10:44:03] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:44:08] An aged crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:44:11] You maul an aged crocodile deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[10:44:30] You maul a venerable brown bear deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[10:44:31] A venerable brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:44:31] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:44:35] You maul a venerable brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:44:36] A venerable brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:44:40] You maul a venerable brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:45:07] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:11] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:11] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:45:12] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[10:45:20] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:23] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[10:45:25] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:27] An aged scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:27] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:28] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:45:33] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:45:38] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:42] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:47] An aged scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:47] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:45:51] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:45:55] An aged scorpion claws you hard in the left shoulder and irritates it.
[10:46:03] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:46:04] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:46:04] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[10:46:07] An aged scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:46:07] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:46:07] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:46:09] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:46:42] A venerable black wolf tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:46:44] You maul a venerable black wolf deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[10:46:47] A venerable black wolf tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:46:50] You maul a venerable black wolf deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:47:21] An aged black wolf tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:47:21] You maul an aged black wolf deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:47:25] An aged black wolf tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:47:25] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:47:26] You maul an aged black wolf deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:47:51] An adolescent hell hound tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:47:55] An adolescent hell hound tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:47:55] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:47:55] An adolescent hell hound claws you hard in the chest and irritates it.
[10:47:58] You maul an adolescent hell hound deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:47:59] An adolescent hell hound tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:48:03] You maul an adolescent hell hound deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[10:48:05] An adolescent hell hound tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:48:10] An adolescent hell hound tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:48:12] An adolescent hell hound tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:48:12] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:48:14] You maul an adolescent hell hound deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[10:49:16] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:49:17] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:49:21] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:49:23] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:23] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:49:26] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:49:29] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:35] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:37] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:37] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:49:37] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:49:37] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[10:49:41] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:42] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[10:49:47] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:49:47] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:47] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:49:52] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:49:53] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:57] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:58] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:49:58] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:49:59] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:50:08] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:50:08] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[10:50:27] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:50:28] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:50:28] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:50:32] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[10:50:34] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:50:37] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:50:40] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:50:42] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:50:47] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:50:47] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:50:52] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the chest and harms it.
[10:50:53] A venerable troll skillfully parries with a huge shod club.
[10:50:58] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:50:58] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the chest and harms it.
[10:51:04] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:07] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:07] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:09] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:51:17] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:20] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:51:22] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:26] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:51:26] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:26] A venerable troll bites you very hard in the stomach and hurts it.
[10:51:26] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:37] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:51:41] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the chest and harm it.
[10:51:42] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:42] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:51:47] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:47] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:51:47] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:51:47] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the left underarm and harms it.
[10:51:48] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:51:48] A venerable troll bites you extremely hard in the right underarm and hurts it.
[10:51:52] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the stomach and harm it.
[10:51:53] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:51:57] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:51:59] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:02] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:52:07] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:07] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:07] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:52:11] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right thigh and harms it.
[10:52:13] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:52:13] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left thigh and harm it.
[10:52:17] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:18] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left underarm and harm it.
[10:52:23] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:27] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:28] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:52:29] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:29] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:52:29] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right calf and harms it.
[10:52:35] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:52:39] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[10:52:41] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:52:47] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:47] A venerable troll bites you extremely hard in the right calf and hurts it.
[10:52:47] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:52:48] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right underarm and harms it.
[10:54:26] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:54:27] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:54:31] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[10:55:21] You maul an aged brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:55:22] An aged brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:55:22] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:55:27] An aged brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:55:29] You maul an aged brown bear deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[10:55:31] You maul an aged brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:56:30] A venerable pig tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:56:30] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:56:33] You maul a venerable pig deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:56:34] A venerable pig tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:56:35] You maul a venerable pig deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:57:19] You maul an adolescent bull deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[10:57:19] An adolescent bull tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:57:24] You maul an adolescent bull deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[10:57:26] An adolescent bull tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:57:31] An adolescent bull tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:57:34] You maul an adolescent bull deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[10:58:01] You maul a venerable pig deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:58:03] You maul a venerable pig deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[10:58:39] A mature troll skillfully parries with a huge shod club.
[10:58:41] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:58:49] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:58:49] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:58:49] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:58:54] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:58:54] You maul a mature troll deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[10:58:55] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:00] A mature troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:00] You safely parry with your maul.
[10:59:00] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:10] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:15] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:15] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:59:15] You maul a mature troll deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[10:59:17] A mature troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:19] A mature troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:20] A mature troll mauls you deadly hard in the top of the back and harms it.
[10:59:25] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:59:26] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:59:30] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:36] You maul a mature troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[10:59:36] A mature troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:36] A mature troll bites you extremely hard in the left hand and hurts it.
[10:59:36] A mature troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:36] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:59:36] A mature troll mauls you deadly hard in the stomach and harms it.
[10:59:47] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:59:49] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:49] You easily parry with your maul.
[10:59:52] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[10:59:52] You maul a mature troll deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[10:59:55] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:57] A mature troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[10:59:57] A mature troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:00:02] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:00:13] You maul a mature troll deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:00:14] A mature troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:00:14] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:00:17] A mature troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:00:18] A mature troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:00:18] You maul a mature troll deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:00:30] A mature brown cow tries to hit you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:00:30] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:00:33] You maul a mature brown cow deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:00:34] You maul a mature brown cow deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:01:10] You maul an aged brown bear deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:01:11] An aged brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:01:15] You maul an aged brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:01:16] An aged brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:01:20] You maul an aged brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:02:26] An aged troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:02:30] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:02:31] An aged troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:02:37] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:02:37] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:02:37] An aged troll mauls you extremely hard in the left underarm and harms it.
[11:02:39] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:02:41] You maul an aged troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:02:47] An aged troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:02:47] An aged troll bites you very hard in the left underarm and irritates it.
[11:02:47] An aged troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:02:47] An aged troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:02:51] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:02:55] An aged troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:02:57] You maul an aged troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:02:58] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:02] An aged troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:03:03] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:07] An aged troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:08] You maul an aged troll deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:03:12] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:13] An aged troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:03:17] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:18] You maul an aged troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:03:21] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:23] An aged troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:03:27] An aged troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:27] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:03:27] An aged troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:38] An aged troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:03:39] You maul an aged troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:03:44] You maul an aged troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:04:34] You maul a young bull deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:04:35] A young bull tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:04:35] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:04:39] You maul a young bull deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:08:21] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:08:21] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:08:24] You maul an aged huge spider deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:08:26] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:08:32] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:08:32] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:08:34] You maul an aged huge spider deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:08:37] An aged huge spider tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:08:37] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:08:40] You maul an aged huge spider deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:08:59] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:08:59] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:09:00] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:00] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:09:04] A venerable troll skillfully parries with a huge shod club.
[11:09:04] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:09:07] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the chest and harms it.
[11:09:15] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:17] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:18] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:18] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:09:18] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the stomach and harms it.
[11:09:20] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:09:25] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:09:25] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the left thigh and harms it.
[11:09:30] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:09:32] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:32] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the lower back and harms it.
[11:09:37] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:37] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:09:37] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:37] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the lower back and harms it.
[11:09:46] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:09:48] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:51] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:09:54] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:09:54] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:09:57] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:10:00] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:10:00] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:10:00] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right underarm and harms it.
[11:10:01] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:12:09] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:12:09] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:12:15] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:12:19] You maul an aged huge spider deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:12:19] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:12:24] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:12:27] An aged huge spider tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:12:27] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:12:27] You maul an aged huge spider deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:12:29] An aged huge spider tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:12:30] An aged huge spider bites you very hard in the left thigh and irritates it.
[11:12:35] You maul an aged huge spider deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[11:13:05] An old ram tries to headbutt you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:13:07] You maul an old ram deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:13:09] An old ram tries to headbutt you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:13:12] You maul an old ram deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:14:03] An aged cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:14:08] An aged cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:14:08] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:14:09] You maul an aged cave bug deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:14:10] You maul an aged cave bug deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[11:14:35] A venerable cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:14:35] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:14:39] A venerable cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:14:44] A venerable cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:14:45] A venerable cave bug claws you hard in the head and irritates it.
[11:14:47] You maul a venerable cave bug deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:14:51] A venerable cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:14:53] You maul a venerable cave bug deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:15:18] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:18] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:15:19] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:15:24] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:24] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:15:27] A venerable troll barely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:15:27] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the right thigh and harm it.
[11:15:30] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:32] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:15:37] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:37] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:37] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:15:37] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the stomach and harms it.
[11:15:38] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left underarm and damage it.
[11:15:43] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:15:43] A venerable troll bites you extremely hard in the stomach and hurts it.
[11:15:48] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:15:48] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:53] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the chest and harm it.
[11:15:54] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:57] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:57] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:15:57] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:15:58] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:15:58] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left thigh and harm it.
[11:16:04] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:07] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:07] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:16:09] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:12] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:14] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:17] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:18] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:19] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:24] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:16:25] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:30] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:31] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:37] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:37] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:39] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:16:40] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:49] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:51] A venerable troll skillfully parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:51] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:16:55] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:56] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:16:57] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:16:57] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:17:01] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:17:01] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:01] A venerable troll bites you very hard in the right thigh and hurts it.
[11:17:01] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right upper arm and harms it.
[11:17:07] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:07] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:17:12] A venerable troll barely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:17:13] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:13] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the stomach and harms it.
[11:17:17] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:20] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:20] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right thigh and harms it.
[11:17:22] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:17:27] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:17:28] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:34] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:34] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:17:37] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:38] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:17:41] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the lower back and harms it.
[11:17:43] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:20:45] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:20:48] You maul an aged scared cave bug deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[11:20:50] An aged scared cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:20:52] An aged scared cave bug tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:20:52] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:20:53] You maul an aged scared cave bug deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:20:58] You maul an aged scared cave bug deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[11:22:04] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:22:04] You maul a venerable pig deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:22:08] A venerable pig tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:22:09] You maul a venerable pig deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:24:13] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:24:17] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:21] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:27] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:28] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the left eye and harm it.
[11:24:30] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:34] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:24:34] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:24:37] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:39] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:24:39] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:43] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:24:47] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:47] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:24:49] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:24:51] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:57] A venerable crocodile tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:24:57] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:25:00] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:25:04] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:25:09] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:25:10] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:25:13] A venerable crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:25:22] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:25:22] A venerable crocodile claws you very hard in the chest and hurts it.
[11:25:26] You maul a venerable crocodile deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:26:01] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:06] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:07] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:26:10] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:10] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:26:15] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:19] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:23] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:23] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:26:27] An old crocodile tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:27] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:27] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:26:28] An old crocodile claws you very hard in the stomach and irritates it.
[11:26:36] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:26:40] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:40] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:26:41] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:26:44] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:26:45] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:46] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:49] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:53] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:26:54] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:26:57] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:26:59] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:27:01] An old crocodile tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:27:01] An old crocodile claws you very hard in the right hand and irritates it.
[11:27:04] You maul an old crocodile deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:28:35] An old scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:28:35] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:28:38] You maul an old scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:28:45] You maul an old scorpion deadly hard in the left shoulder and damage it.
[11:28:48] An old scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:28:48] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:28:50] You maul an old scorpion deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:28:55] An old scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:28:56] You maul an old scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:28:57] An old scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:28:57] An old scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:29:03] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:29:06] You maul an old scorpion deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:29:46] An old horse tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:29:51] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:29:55] You maul an old horse deadly hard in the neck and damage it.
[11:29:57] An old horse tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:00] You maul an old horse deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:30:13] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:13] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:30:17] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:18] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:30:22] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:26] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:31] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:35] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:30:36] An aged scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:36] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:39] An aged scorpion claws you very hard in the right underarm and irritates it.
[11:30:46] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:30:48] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:50] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:30:53] An aged scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:53] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:30:56] An aged scorpion tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:56] An aged scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:30:57] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:31:00] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:31:01] An aged scorpion claws you hard in the chest and irritates it.
[11:31:05] You maul an aged scorpion deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:31:31] You maul a venerable scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:31:31] A venerable scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:31:35] A venerable scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:31:39] You maul a venerable scorpion deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:31:40] A venerable scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:31:40] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:31:41] You maul a venerable scorpion deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:31:44] A venerable scorpion tries to claw you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:31:44] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:31:47] A venerable scorpion tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:31:47] A venerable scorpion tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:31:47] You maul a venerable scorpion deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:31:52] You maul a venerable scorpion deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:33:02] A venerable troll skillfully parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:03] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:07] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:33:09] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:09] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:33:12] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:15] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:21] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:21] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:33:23] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:26] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:26] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:26] A venerable troll kicks you hard in the stomach and irritates it.
[11:33:27] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:33:31] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:33] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:33] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the chest and harms it.
[11:33:40] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:44] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:47] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:47] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:47] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:33:49] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:33:57] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:33:59] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:34:03] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:03] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:34:03] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the right thigh and harms it.
[11:34:04] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:34:09] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:09] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:15] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:34:17] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:22] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:25] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:34:29] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:29] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:34:29] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:30] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:34:34] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:34:36] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:34:40] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:40] You skillfully parry with your maul.
[11:34:46] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the left shoulder and harm it.
[11:34:46] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:46] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:34:49] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:34:51] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:34:52] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the left upper arm and harms it.
[11:34:57] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:34:58] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:35:02] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:35:04] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:35:04] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:35:04] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the top of the back and harms it.
[11:35:06] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:35:07] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:37:05] You maul an old brown bear deadly hard in the right shoulder and damage it.
[11:37:05] An old brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:37:05] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:37:10] An old brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:37:15] You maul an old brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:37:15] An old brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:37:21] An old brown bear tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:37:26] You maul an old brown bear deadly hard in the head and damage it.
[11:39:35] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:39:35] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:39:38] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:39:38] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:39:40] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:39:42] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:39:45] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:39:49] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:39:54] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:39:54] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:39:56] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the right shoulder and harm it.
[11:39:56] A venerable troll kicks you hard in the chest and irritates it.
[11:40:01] A venerable troll mauls you extremely hard in the stomach and harms it.
[11:40:01] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:40:06] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:40:06] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:06] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:40:13] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:13] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the neck and harm it.
[11:40:16] A venerable troll tries to bite you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:18] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:40:22] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:40:25] You safely parry with your maul.
[11:40:27] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:40:27] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:40:33] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:36] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:36] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:36] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:40:37] A venerable troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[11:40:37] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the head and harm it.
[11:40:42] You easily parry with your maul.
[11:40:48] A venerable troll easily parries with a huge shod club.
[11:40:50] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:55] A venerable troll tries to maul you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:56] A venerable troll tries to kick you but you raise your shield and parry.
[11:40:58] You maul a venerable troll deadly hard in the right shoulder and ha

Skillgain is up the creek.

2 hours hunting over 70fs:

.4 fight skill

.2 normal fighting 

.4 shields

.2 large metal shield 

.17 swords

.39 longsword

How is fighting the highest skillgain? Why do you get shields twice as quickly as LMS when its not even half as fast for swords? Why is swords so goddamn slow when I have less than 40 and over 70 in LS? There are some serious balance issues. At this rate I could have 90 fighting before 90 longsword, and by then my second highest fighting stat would be overall shields. This is stupid 

• Like 4

I read in the wiki that fighting above 70 on mobs has diminishing returns. I think you need pvp to bring it higher reliably.