Sign in to follow this  
puncher

NIGHT DAY INSTANT CHANGES

Not sure if its just me but getting no transition time between night and day.. Deed lights not turning on.. Pretty freaky stuff.. Will try relog see if that fixes it.

Ok relog fixed it for anybody else have the same issues

Edited by puncher

Just now, Retrograde said:

What server is this happening on?

Xanadu it just did it again

I'm on Xanadu and I noticed it just now too. I was just riding along on my cart and it was day, then it was suddenly night time. Startled me a bit.

Yup same here. First time i was outside and noticed it i started checking my lamps, but all were full. This time i was standing outside and day went night instantly.

Yep, it's happened 3 times today. Skipping 6-7 hours at a time. I'm on Xanadu as well.

Edited by Qualara

I saw at least 7 day/night instant changes while I was on today. Happening on Xanadu again (This isn't the first time, the last one was a precursor to a server crash.). Something is definitely borked with our server, and has been for a long time now. I'm logging off for now, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

same here for last night, Xan

Edited by geode

Yea happened to me on Xanadu also I thought someone was charging xana. Artifacts!

This has happened a number of times in the past on Xanadu...

Time is currently stuck at -- It is 22:44:44 on day of Awakening in week 1 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

Edited by Wulfmaer

It's been raised, and we'll be fixing it as soon as possible, until then, the light switch just may be a tad abrupt. Sorry about that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

It's been raised, and we'll be fixing it as soon as possible, until then, the light switch just may be a tad abrupt. Sorry about that

This all reminds me of a certain cheat's personal light switch.

• Like 1

Been happening for a couple of days now....  I fully expected to see a restart message.

(queue Twilight Zone music)

Town Cryer: "It's 22:41, and all's well"

Yep.  Time is standing still on Xana.  Lights were on, then off for a while, now back on.  lol.  **keeps eyes open for restart message**

[09:30:55] It is 22:41:13 on Luck day in week 2 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

[09:32:05] It is 22:41:13 on Luck day in week 2 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

[09:33:14] It is 22:41:13 on Luck day in week 2 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

[09:35:47] It is 22:41:13 on Luck day in week 2 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

[09:38:21] It is 22:41:13 on Luck day in week 2 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

[09:41:13] It is 22:41:13 on Luck day in week 2 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1063.

:)

• Like 1

Not the first time. Or the second. Or the third.

Probably won't be the last.

Happening again right now. It just went instant daytime while I was farming my crops.

Well im not here to call names out. 

People can play other games on there downtime I dont care.

I am not sure why the skybox timer is broken but just reporting again that it is.

Doing my do diligence and being a responsible player :)  ALSO server is Xandu

I don't know if it correlates with the time issue but we have a crops and farmfields issue as well. I harvested a ripe tile of wheat and got a full yield while it had a texture of almost ripe. Meanwhile another player had a texture of ripe tomatoes and got only 1 tomato after harvesting. All happening on Xanadu ofcourse.

Is this how it all ends? I don't want to die...