Sign in to follow this  
Aurora

WU Mythmoor - Fun Weekly Events

Really fun and enjoyable events! GM's are fair and are quick to respond to problems. Highly recommend those who play Wurm Unlimited or are looking forward to playing to come join Mythmoor Prime!

The cluster has one pvp server and two pve servers.

Awsome event makers and great community!

Spent 6 hours on this server recently, has more content than you'd imagine. Events like low level dungeons and arenas truly add more depth to this server. WO had potential to get as good as this server is, but will never truly have the depth this server has. Basically adds a lot more to do for them freedom folk and has the added PvP options for those interested in that. There's a lot more to this server than I can actually explain, but I've never subscribed or given any form of payment for the upkeep of a server before this one. If your after a great server with an amazing community with a lot more content, look no further than mythmoor.

• Like 1

Mythmoor - Regatta 2017 and the Triple play Fishing Contest are about to start!

If you're not playing here, you're missing out on a great community and great events!

rQKZcqs.png

7RJDpZv.png

Regatta results...

It was an incredibly close race! Goldman took the lead "with a little help from his god" and was able to keep that lead (although very slight) all the way to the finish line.

Goldman won a Rare Caravel, while all participants were able to keep their very colorful sail boats!

Pictures to follow:

Spoiler

5I6nIv3.png

Spoiler

EmLOzIc.png

Spoiler

aJOhnkf.png

Spoiler

IhDiiio.png

Spoiler

EsmieE6.png

Spoiler

NuiwEY0.png

The behemoth Rare Caravel prize arrives!

Spoiler

OB4dsdb.png

Fishing contest begins as soon as the Regatta ends

Spoiler

5WN02nH.png

This event was the cherry on top of an amazing first week playing Wurm. I just recently picked up this game and decided to play on Mythmoor and I must say that the community is fantastic. "Noob" does not seem to hold any negative connotations. In fact, the very first day I was on the server I ran into a veteran who asked me if I was new. When I said I was, she proceeded to show me around to all the amazing sights as well as offer me a place to sleep at night in a luxurious Inn she had built.  The culmination of this day was another player just walking up to me and giving me excellent starting gear including a strong sword and solid armor with no prompt other than knowing I was new.

The second day I run into a player of similar skill, though seemingly more experienced than I was in construction. He taught me some construction techniques and then I repaid the favor by helping him battle through a low-level sewer dungeon! Yes, a literal dungeon that the GMs created. The end prize being a highly desirable piece of loot one could sell to accelerate them upon their path to a deed.

By the time the third day rolls around I have already been invited to join a village and I have been offered a way to quickly gain a deed for my own village if I desired. I decide to join the village and someone travels up by wagon that is not even from the settlement I was joining and takes me all the way south on a grand adventure. They show me all the local sights and drop me off with my rickety cart in the settlement I am now a part of. The cherry to top it off? There was a huge sailing competition being held in which all participants got a free boat just for trying! That was immediately followed by a fishing competition. I expected that on such an old game no one would show up, but I was wrong!

This server is very active! There are always people online and there is so much fun to be had! Please come join us!

Oh darn, I missed the regatta!

And hi Emmie, glad to have been of service with my wagon!