Sign in to follow this  
Fawkes

Mycelium and CCFP

Standing on mycelium increases food and nutrition, and while this was nice to have in the past, being constantly full makes it impossible to eat. And since eating real food is the only way to gain CCFP, mycelium can feel like a liability more than anything. Especially since on a PvP server, you want every benefit you can get, and if your opponents have a 33% stamina advantage over you, that can potentially swing an entire fight.

So these faction-specific tiles are no longer a selling point for Libila, but instead are something to be avoided. And even if you do avoid mycelium in favor of the CCFP system, it makes cooking even harder due to mycelium blocking harvesting and foraging. It's almost not worth it to spread Lib influence at all.

Mycelium should provide at least enough CCFP to halt the drain. That way cooking is still useful/necessary, yet we don't have to avoid our own faction's tiles just to be on a level playing field with everyone else.

Tl;dr: CCFP has made mycelium obsolete and undesirable for PvP. To be worthwhile, it should be compatible with the new system, not an inferior alternative to it.

• Like 4

This version below is made by a not so smart dude who doesnt have English as his native language but is basically the same idea.

+1

Edited by LorenaMontana
Typos

just let mcy give 100%ccfp

lib/BL are shafted enough as is

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Gone420 said:

just let mcy give 100%ccfp

I was going to suggest this originally but I didn't want to be that guy who asks for straight-up buffs to his own kingdom

But yeah, this pls

• Like 3

+1 to the suggestion of halting the drain on ccfp, sounds fair enough.

• Like 1

+1 I see no issue with this even if it slightly increased ccfp over time. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rasu said:

+1 I see no issue with this even if it slightly increased ccfp over time. 

Just like the nutrition and food bar work now yes

On 1/21/2017 at 7:53 PM, Fawkes said:

I was going to suggest this originally but I didn't want to be that guy who asks for straight-up buffs to his own kingdom

But yeah, this pls

Easy "balance" is myc taking ccfp to 50%.  If you wanted 100% ccfp then you could just stay off myc for 20 mins and take a bite of a nice food

Easy max nutrition and half ccfp or max ccfp, a choice aka balance

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Easy "balance" is myc taking ccfp to 50%.  If you wanted 100% ccfp then you could just stay off myc for 20 mins and take a bite of a nice food

Easy max nutrition and half ccfp or max ccfp, a choice aka balance

U could just stay of mycelium for 20 mins lol, and how do i do this when i cannot pack a tile under me coz Lib cant dig? I can absorb the tile too but it means i have to absorb most of the server and i cant play at all untill my food drops under 50%, which means I have to be idle for ages.

So im getting forced to make Tunnels everywhere and stand afk in there for half an hour? Then i have to eat my meal in that mine and an hour later i have to be forced to be afk again in a mine or on a absorbed tile coz i have to lower food bar again. 

Cute idea Gary but it would solve nothing, it would make it exactly the same as it is now but with 50% ccfp. It's not about balance and ccfp, its about the fact we cannot eat at all. We can but this forces us to be afk for 30 mins every day a couple of times. This cannot be intended and is the opposite of a QoL improvement.

Just make it regenerate slow like food and nutrition.

+1

lib already lacks a fair balance of passives compared to the other gods, and this passive is actually now a penalty

On 21/01/2017 at 2:37 PM, Gone420 said:

i dont enter pvp areas (not my style) but from what i heard i can only agree with this statement. +1 to the idea, and in hopes that someday Libila will be granted her rightful place in PVE servers too (after all ALL other gods are here) , and all those issues like with myc will have to be sorted beforehand.