Sign in to follow this  
Kaide

Allowing certain finished foods to be cut

So I made a sandwich too big to fit in my picnic basket. my instant reflex idea was to activate the knife and try to cut it in half, I mean it's a sandwich right? started thinking that'd work on a few other things too. slicing pizza for example? anyways just food for thought to go with our fancy new food update :) it'd be great if we could just cut up certain foods into smaller portions to make them more portable please

• Like 11

+1

I know we can slice bread and I think also some cakes, would be nice to do this also with other food types, like pizza, sandwiches - using a knife; and perhaps also be able to portion other types of food using a spoon?

• Like 1

Always wondered why we can chop veggies with a knife, slice bread and use a measuring cup, but us wurmians don't know how to divide food with a knife.

We have a picnic basket and lunch box that will only hold certain foods because of the limit.  Don't like having to make a food I don't like or want to make just so it can fit into a lunch box.  I just don't use a lunchbox or picnic basket after the first month they came out.

• Like 2

Yes please we seriously need this. Pizza slices. Roast chops. Any portions that fit our awesome lunch containers for the day.

• Like 2

Either that or increase the capacity of the lunchbox and picknic basket

• Like 3

We can slice bread and cakes, pizza, sandwiches and other heavier meals should have a slicing option too, so we can fit smaller portions in picnic baskets and lunchboxes, please.

+1

• Like 1

+1 make picnic baskets and lunchboxes more useful

plus it would mean you can take part of an affinity meal cross-servers without having let the whole thing decay while you are away from home/smc

Edited by Grumpled
  • Like 2

I'd like this to be able to cut up good food like a good affinity pizza and share it with multiple friends.

• Like 1

Huge bump.  I don't even care about the affinitiy.  Just want to make a pizza, cut it up and put in lunch box.

+1 always found it a bit lacking to be unable to cut a slice of a meal...

To increase the storage capacity of a lunch box, they could base it off on the QL of it.  Do it in 0.5 kg increments every 10 QL, starting with a base of 2 kg minimum up to 40 QL.

• Like 1