Sign in to follow this  
Sophorino

[Release] [Client] WurmEsp

@SophorinoI turned Conditioned completely off, but they are still showing up.  It gets confusing to know at a quick glance whether something is an aggro mob or not, when an alert cow shows up the same colour as an alert troll. Could you please look into this, and make it so that we can just completely opt out of the Conditioned colour option?

The toggle doesn't change the color assignments.  In the wurmesp.properties file, change the "conditionedMOBS" value as needed.

For example, to only have champions colored differently:

conditionedMOBS=champion

11 minutes ago, Ricowan said:

The toggle doesn't change the color assignments.  In the wurmesp.properties file, change the "conditionedMOBS" value as needed.

For example, to only have champions colored differently:

conditionedMOBS=champion

I'm trying to get rid of the outline colour for the conditioned mobs. The new colours that just came out with the latest release of this mod.  I would like them to be toggled off, so I don't have to see them anymore.

How are you suggesting I "change" them, specifically?

Edited by Batta

Exit the game, edit the properties file as above, log back into the game.  :)  My suggestion will remove all of the different colors for conditioned mobs, except for champion.  I'm pretty sure you can just leave it blank, too, but I've not tried that.

The in-game toggle merely turns on/off the highlighting for those types of mods, it doesn't change the highlight colors.  By the way, the Mobs option toggles all mob colors, even if Conditioned is toggled off.  This allows you to see all mobs, or only conditioned mobs.  It's not currently possible to disable condition colors from the in-game menu.

1 hour ago, Ricowan said:

Exit the game, edit the properties file as above, log back into the game.  :)  My suggestion will remove all of the different colors for conditioned mobs, except for champion.  I'm pretty sure you can just leave it blank, too, but I've not tried that.

That's the whole point of what I asked. Even after editing the properties file and patching the changes, I still have conditioned mobs showing, even with the "x" box unchecked.  @Sophorino just want to make sure you know that I'm still needing help with this, please.  I don't like the feature, and I'd like to be able to toggle it off without losing the outline of mobs in general.

Edited by Batta

On 10/28/2018 at 1:09 AM, Ricowan said:

The in-game toggle merely turns on/off the highlighting for those types of mods, it doesn't change the highlight colors.  By the way, the Mobs option toggles all mob colors, even if Conditioned is toggled off.  This allows you to see all mobs, or only conditioned mobs.  It's not currently possible to disable condition colors from the in-game menu.

you don't have to relog to make changes into the properties file anymore, you can do 

esp reload

to reload properties.

On 10/28/2018 at 1:17 AM, Batta said:

That's the whole point of what I asked. Even after editing the properties file and patching the changes, I still have conditioned mobs showing, even with the "x" box unchecked.  @Sophorino just want to make sure you know that I'm still needing help with this, please.  I don't like the feature, and I'd like to be able to toggle it off without losing the outline of mobs in general.

I will make it an option, sorry i have been very busy.

EDIT: 

Pushed a test release.

https://github.com/encode32/WurmEsp/releases/tag/0.1.0d-test

-conditioned mobs colors option(now you can set if conditioned colors are shown always or not)

Edited by Sophorino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sophorino said:

-conditioned mobs colors option(now you can set if conditioned colors are shown always or not)

I think it would be important to keep champions from the group of conditioned, though. As it is now, if we turn off conditioned, we no longer can see champions.  It's really only the other, newer colours that were causing problems, but champions are still pretty important, I think.

• Like 1

Esp would benefit from a forced redraw that the user can request.

1) when teleporting to a new server/map  the highlights of the old server/map remain though they are now an irrelevant past

2) after reloading new settings from config file they don't take effect in the immediate location

An another benefit would be  a 'color' that does no highlight at all. Example: leave all peaceful and some weak conditioned unhighlighted and highlight only mobs of your current interest.

Edited by www
text addition
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 9:43 PM, Batta said:

I think it would be important to keep champions from the group of conditioned, though. As it is now, if we turn off conditioned, we no longer can see champions.  It's really only the other, newer colours that were causing problems, but champions are still pretty important, I think.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:44 PM, www said:

Esp would benefit from a forced redraw that the user can request.

1) when teleporting to a new server/map  the highlights of the old server/map remain though they are now an irrelevant past

2) after reloading new settings from config file they don't take effect in the immediate location

An another benefit would be  a 'color' that does no highlight at all. Example: leave all peaceful and some weak conditioned unhighlighted and highlight only mobs of your current interest.

Both will be taken into account, but i am very busy atm.

Is there anyway to use this tool to locate trees? In my case I am trying to find olive trees (new server, relatively rare).

Tried esp search hm olive - shows me items that are made from that 

1 hour ago, Nappy said:

Is there anyway to use this tool to locate trees? In my case I am trying to find olive trees (new server, relatively rare).

+1  This would be awesome.  Would like to see it be a new category, though, as we already use a bunch of special items.

Just noticed the xray part of this mod does not work with the modern renderer introduced with 1.9 - can you look at it and see if it can be fixed on your end please?  ?

• Like 2

The tiles.. it does not show them green and yellow to let me know what is level or not.... confused.. I had to reinstall the mods... and now it is not like it use to be. Also not seeing what I use to see in mines as well.....sigh

Edited by RavenLure

yes the xray part of the mod doesn't work - some report it not working at all either with legacy or modern renderer . Any update Sopherino with fixing this?

On 7/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, Gylnne said:

yep, xray, tiles and deed do not work at all.

Xray is still working fine on our server.  I never did know what deed is supposed to do, so I can't say whether or not it's working.

B25F05F7464425AC1E41CA331D87D307414B1C1B

On 5/4/2018 at 7:36 AM, Sophorino said:

Now deed owner can activate "Deed" button and click "Show deed plan" to highlight deed size.

Where are we supposed to click "show deed plan"?

I tried it on the ground outside my deed, on the ground inside my deed, and on the settlement deed in my inventory.

Certain servers can block the ability for the xray mod to work. So if it does not work for you, then the server is blocking it, or it is installed improperly. 

It does not work at all, even if you create the server yourself. I tried everything, I see monsters and everything. It's sad, who knows how to solve it?

1 hour ago, Tin992 said:

It does not work at all, even if you create the server yourself. I tried everything, I see monsters and everything. It's sad, who knows how to solve it?

Are you saying the mod doesn't work at all, or the "Deed" part of it doesn't work?  Because the mod works fine except the Deed and Xray parts.