Sign in to follow this  
Sophorino

[Release] [Client] WurmEsp

On 6/3/2018 at 8:20 AM, Kyleshandra said:

I didn't think so but I will have to go back and check... or maybe let it recreate the file.

If you still crash, provide the stack trace.

Would there be a way to highlight tiles you cant ride up/down with horses?

basically anything with 2 corners >40 in total  

Have it Tint/highlight red with button on esp Button panel.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:36 AM, zentil said:

Would there be a way to highlight tiles you cant ride up/down with horses?

basically anything with 2 corners >40 in total  

Have it Tint/highlight red with button on esp Button panel.

Yes, can be added on nearby tiles, will add a red cross to them

When my tiles button is on I get the following error that is spamming the only thing changing is the thread number is counting up

Exception in thread "Thread-13526" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.client.renderer.backend.IndexBuffer.lock()Ljava/nio/ShortBuffer; at net.encode.wurmesp.TilesCloseByManager._queueTiles(TilesCloseByManager.java:94) at net.encode.wurmesp.WurmEspMod.lambda$4(WurmEspMod.java:403)

23 hours ago, mastaVirus said:

When my tiles button is on I get the following error that is spamming the only thing changing is the thread number is counting up

Exception in thread "Thread-13526" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.client.renderer.backend.IndexBuffer.lock()Ljava/nio/ShortBuffer; at net.encode.wurmesp.TilesCloseByManager._queueTiles(TilesCloseByManager.java:94) at net.encode.wurmesp.WurmEspMod.lambda$4(WurmEspMod.java:403)

use the lastest version

Hello Sophorino,

Appreciate the mod and enjoy using it.

Recently built a new pc and after installing windows 10 installed wurm through steam and proceeded to install modloader and wurmesp.

I used the directions posted with the modloader, unzipped the modloader files in the wurmlauncher and did the same for wurmesp.

Ran patcher.bat file and then started steam and entered game. Brought up options screen and no wurmesp button to be found.

So I shut everything down and went over what I did and tried taking the wurmesp folder out of the wurmespmod folder and placing it in the wurmlauncher folder and still didnt work. Then I took files out of the wurmesp folder and placed them by themselves in the wurmlauncher folder and still nothing. And last but not least copied the wurmesp folder inside the mods folder that modloader makes when I installed it.  Still nothing.

At this point not sure what else to do and decided to ask for suggestions?:)

As a point of reference I am using clientmodlauncher 0.9 and wurmesp 0.1.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

11 hours ago, Gylnne said:

Hello Sophorino,

Appreciate the mod and enjoy using it.

Recently built a new pc and after installing windows 10 installed wurm through steam and proceeded to install modloader and wurmesp.

I used the directions posted with the modloader, unzipped the modloader files in the wurmlauncher and did the same for wurmesp.

Ran patcher.bat file and then started steam and entered game. Brought up options screen and no wurmesp button to be found.

So I shut everything down and went over what I did and tried taking the wurmesp folder out of the wurmespmod folder and placing it in the wurmlauncher folder and still didnt work. Then I took files out of the wurmesp folder and placed them by themselves in the wurmlauncher folder and still nothing. And last but not least copied the wurmesp folder inside the mods folder that modloader makes when I installed it.  Still nothing.

At this point not sure what else to do and decided to ask for suggestions?:)

As a point of reference I am using clientmodlauncher 0.9 and wurmesp 0.1.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

You want the mod to be in the mods folder inside the WurmLauncher folder. Both the wurmesp folder with the jar file in it, and the properties file, go into the mods folder.

Make sure you don't have the properties file inside the wurmesp folder.

Also make sure the jar file isn't loose inside the WurmLauncher/mods folder - I believe it has to stay in its own folder. 

Finally, make sure you don't have them in a mods folder within the mods folder. That sometimes happens.

I hope one of these helps!

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gylnne said:

Works now! Thank you Batta, appreciate your help.:)

Lol, yes it's very helpful that I've made practically every mistake possible already. I learned it all the hard way.

Well, there were other Wurmians there to help me figure things out, of course. 

Edited by Batta

It would be useful if ESP could provide some auxiliary highlight colors of items and mobs. One may want to highlight greenish and angry mobs by their own color for example, and do similarly with some particular items too.

10 hours ago, www said:

It would be useful if ESP could provide some auxiliary highlight colors of items and mobs. One may want to highlight greenish and angry mobs by their own color for example, and do similarly with some particular items too.

Yes, I'd love to have even just one more category, for particular items that we want to add.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sophorino said:

I'm sorry but i have been off for a while, i'll try to add interesting features.  https://github.com/encode32/WurmEsp/projects/1

I started a full rework of this mod, with a different approach but that will take a while to come to light.

The "mark tiles not rideable" could maybe be configurable?  With the movement mod, many servers can ride up much steeper slopes, and is written in terms of max slope rideable.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 11:25 PM, Batta said:

The "mark tiles not rideable" could maybe be configurable?  With the movement mod, many servers can ride up much steeper slopes, and is written in terms of max slope rideable.

yes

9 hours ago, Batta said:

I see a line about conditioned mobs in the config, but no checkboxes...Are they in-game?

Yes, instead of buttons.

• Like 1

Pushed a test release.

https://github.com/encode32/WurmEsp/releases/tag/0.1.0b-test

-now tile command can be called w/o parameters, if called this way will take player position instead
-visualize tiles not rideable, by default 40, can be change in settings
-added modelname to specials, not only for search feature
-command "esp reload" to reload mod config in-game, no need to restart game
-now when finding a special a sound set in config can be played, can be turned off by config

PSA: if you have "Contribution culling" enabled in advanced graphics, it stops chests... and their outlines... from rendering around farther than 120m away. disabling that options make it work as it used to.

• Like 3

Will add to OP @bdew.

--------------------------------------------------------

Changes will be made:

-Will be added another category for items, specials will be used as that, specials, im sure noone want to hear a sound everytime you find a mushroom.

-Conditions will have each a color, that will be set by config.

Feel free to suggest changes or additions.

Edited by Sophorino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sophorino said:

Will add to OP @bdew.

--------------------------------------------------------

Changes will be made:

-Will be added another category for items, specials will be used as that, specials, im sure noone want to hear a sound everytime you find a mushroom.

-Conditions will have each a color, that will be set by config.

Feel free to suggest changes or additions.

Thank you, these will be great changes.  ?  

Perhaps a different sound for each category?  I'd love something different when a Unique is stalking me, for example. 

Edited by Batta

That would be great... something subtle like a submarine announcement "Unique spotted, dive, dive, dive"

11 minutes ago, Kyleshandra said:

That would be great... something subtle like a submarine announcement "Unique spotted, dive, dive, dive"

LOL

Seems to be working well in linux mint too, no crashes no peculiarities.

My use of colors:

* one for peaceful

* one for aggro

* one for uniques & ambushing (ambushing is a server specific class of mobs)

* three for conditions (I grouped mobs as strong, normal, weak)

* two for items

I tried to set 'colorAmbushing=200,200,200' but it didn't work so you probably have a set of fixed mob/item names/classes inside program and no possibility to expand that from the config.

There are two ways of definition. They give different possibilities

1) assign a color to a mob or item or condition (the current way)

2) assign a mob/mobs or an item/items or a condition/conditions to a color (this makes server specific assignments easily possible)

Edited by www