Sign in to follow this  
Sophorino

[Release] [Client] WurmEsp

12 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I think there was a good reason for them doing it that way but I forget now what that reason was.

That is because ESP is eating and leaking RAM really, reeaaallly heavy if you move around for an hour or such with Outlines enabled, the Client will freeze like crazy for 10+ seconds

Note that you can change which items are toggled on or off by default in the properties file.  I set everything to "false" so that my alts don't have any WurmESP info, then manually turn on the items I want for my main.  Fewer clicks that way when I log everybody in for some terraforming.

New Release:

https://github.com/encode32/WurmEsp/releases/tag/0.1.0

-Fix beta.
-Now deed owner can activate "Deed" button and click "Show deed plan" to highlight deed size.
-Nearby flat tiles will be drawn green.
-Added planner commands.

esp planner {n/s/e/w} <tiles> <times> <space>
esp planner square <startX> <startY> <endX> <endY>
esp planner square <radius>
esp planner tile <tileX> <tileY>
esp planner clear

To show deed size you must be owner of the deed.

• Like 1

how do you activate the deed button on esp?

4 hours ago, Afira said:

I have this question too, @Sophorino  I did choose "deedsize=true" in the config file, and patched. But I don't see any option for it on the pop-up.  I am testing this on my own deed, right at the edge in case there was supposed to be some marker showing the perimeter or something.

I'm using this version: https://github.com/encode32/WurmEsp/releases/tag/0.1.0

Edited by Batta

6 hours ago, Afira said:

3 hours ago, Batta said:

I have this question too, @Sophorino  I did choose "deedsize=true" in the config file, and patched. But I don't see any option for it on the pop-up.  I am testing this on my own deed, right at the edge in case there was supposed to be some marker showing the perimeter or something.

I'm using this version: https://github.com/encode32/WurmEsp/releases/tag/0.1.0

As stated on release notes:

-Now deed owner can activate "Deed" button and click "Show deed plan" to highlight deed size.

Show deed plan option is on token>settlement , the deed button just activate that circumvent and only deed owners have the option to do this feature.

Edit: 

"esp planner clear" command Will clear it.
Edited by Sophorino

15 hours ago, Sophorino said:

As stated on release notes:

Show deed plan option is on token>settlement , the deed button just activate that circumvent and only deed owners have the option to do this feature.

Edit: 

"esp planner clear" command Will clear it.

I don't see any "Deed" button anywhere. Where should I be looking for it?

Also, when I click the token and choose Settlement, I see no new options and nothing to do with "show deed plan."

make the esp window bigger.... you can drag form the lower corner...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sophorino said:

make the esp window bigger.... you can drag form the lower corner...

Ah, there it is! Thank you.

yay finally got the deed option. I had to delete the old version fully then install the new one.

Also for others having trouble the unzip puts the folders into a folder called WurmEspMod in the mod folder.

You need to drag the 2 items (a folder called WurmEsp and a file) from that folder and put them in the mod folder or the mod won't work

Edited by Afira
  • Like 1

Hello there, would it be possible to get a "Hostile/Non Hostile" mob button instead the normal one which highlights both? Would love to see that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Virtuos said:

Hello there, would it be possible to get a "Hostile/Non Hostile" mob button instead the normal one which highlights both? Would love to see that

There is a mobs and an aggromobs, which should cover it. The only weird one is that seals show up as aggro, but you can easily remove them.

Any special reason Esp is inop , server allowed and other players have verified functions. latest update and modlauncher, all other mods work, can select mobs on, but 0 mods light up

On 5/29/2018 at 6:13 PM, Batta said:

There is a mobs and an aggromobs, which should cover it. The only weird one is that seals show up as aggro, but you can easily remove them.

I know the Config file well, i modified it for Revenant's Custom mobs and such, what i mean is that he should add 2 Buttons for Highlighting mobs instead of 1, so we can choose to show either the Hostile mobs or non hostile mobs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Virtuos said:

I know the Config file well, i modified it for Revenant's Custom mobs and such, what i mean is that he should add 2 Buttons for Highlighting mobs instead of 1, so we can choose to show either the Hostile mobs or non hostile mobs

Will be added on next release.

• Like 2

I am still having problems with the XRay in ESP and I have downloaded the latest version 0.1.0 I think?

Can I just replace the files or do I need to run patcher again (I haven't done that)

Thanks for your wonderful work on this stuff!

Abbynormal

3 hours ago, Kyleshandra said:

I am still having problems with the XRay in ESP and I have downloaded the latest version 0.1.0 I think?

Can I just replace the files or do I need to run patcher again (I haven't done that)

Thanks for your wonderful work on this stuff!

Abbynormal

You definitely need to run patcher.bat again -- after every change.  ?

Since they just had an update, that prompted me into running patcher.bat.  All my mods are back now, but ESP still crashes the instant I enable XRay.  The version I downloaded is 0.1.0, is that the right one or am in the wrong place?

If that should be working, I can try deleting the folder and properties file and redownloading I suppose. I can't remember if I have done that already or not.

Thanks

v 0.1.0 is correct. It works ok for me, but I had issues when I edited a custom color (all the defaults looked too similar)  and got a typo in my RBG values, which made it crash on launch for XRAY similar to what you describe. Did you also happen to edit file properties? 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I didn't think so but I will have to go back and check... or maybe let it recreate the file.

WU just did an official mini update (1.6.4.2) within the past few hours, so you need to run patcher.bat again to get any mods activated ingame (do not need the mods to be officially updated though, just patcher.bat)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors