Sign in to follow this  
Bartiluss

Lost Cog OPGR Cracovia by Bartiluss

Has anyone seen a Cog named "OPGR Cracovia"? It was last seen on Xanadu H12/H13  MSG me here or ingame if you find it please.

I live around there, so I'll sail around and take a look for you.

• Like 1

On 19.01.2017 at 3:11 PM, Yldrania said:

Edited by Bartiluss

I recommend renaming the ship to something like "LOST - PM Bartiluss if found" so that it's obvious to anyone who happens to see it in-game that they should contact you.

3 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

I recommend renaming the ship to something like "LOST - PM Bartiluss if found" so that it's obvious to anyone who happens to see it in-game that they should contact you.

already did it "OPGR Cracovia Lost MSG Bartiluss forum pls) but thanks for advice

I've sailed through the entirety of the bay from H8 up to D11, along the shorelines and there was nothing in sight. If I find it anywhere I'll let you know, but it seems to not be around the area - unless I'm blind.

On 23.01.2017 at 7:10 PM, Yldrania said:

I've sailed through the entirety of the bay from H8 up to D11, along the shorelines and there was nothing in sight. If I find it anywhere I'll let you know, but it seems to not be around the area - unless I'm blind.

Thanks a lot for you efforts, it seems that someone borrowed it and left it somewhere else (it wasn't locked)

Can't a ticket be opened for this? I would guess after so much search a GM should be able to tell you where it is. Don't know what the general practice on this is though.

I am assuming you still see this boat when you use the manage option correct?