Sign in to follow this  
tgod

please close

only 30 min snipe and my last bid was 30 mins before auction ended, so when it ended I already won.

20 silver and 1 copper it is then, which was your last bid?

Edit Maybe tgod needs to come tell us what is going on.  At the moment it seems highly unfair that you bid higher than someone and they retract so you fall back on your previous bid.  

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 2

Yes I am aware, I was not expecting these people to randomly withdraw in the last 5 minutes.

30 minutes ago, Niki said:

Ryamu is a fake bidder also, she/he does this from time to time, pretty sure they don't even play. 

I'm a fake bidder? You do not know me or what I do. If retracting my bid is a problem, I will be happy to honor my bid. The only reason I cancelled it is because I just bought a drake set and now low on coin. I'm about to purchase some more coin now so consider my bid good. It's worth 25s to me just to prove you wrong. Get your facts together before you start name shaming and throwing around accusations. All I have ever seen from you is drama. You should start taking a second to think before you just post some rant on-the-fly. It really doesn't help your persona.

• Like 1

I only retracted because Ryamu bidded 25s so my silver went into something else, Then Red bidded 1c behind me so I decided to let him have it @ that price and nvmed my bid because if he would of retracted also behind Ryamu I wouldn't of been able to honor my bid. with out using paypal or tapping into other funds

I'm all for an hour or two extension. Would give everyone a fair chance through this confusion.

I won and I will keep my 20s 1c bid if you guys if it means your childish whining will stop.

• Like 2

Extending this auction until 10pm cst which is 3 hrs and 42 mins from now.  If you make a bid I expect it to be upheld.  Retractions are unacceptable.   If you bid on something you should have all intentions on buying.  Setting a reserve of 30s..  this bs is why an in game auction house is needed.  

• Like 4

Woah woah woah. I am upholding my 20s 1c bid and I expect to be announced as the fair winner as I did win.

28 minutes ago, Ryamu said:

I'm a fake bidder? You do not know me or what I do. If retracting my bid is a problem, I will be happy to honor my bid. The only reason I cancelled it is because I just bought a drake set and now low on coin. I'm about to purchase some more coin now so consider my bid good. It's worth 25s to me just to prove you wrong. Get your facts together before you start name shaming and throwing around accusations. All I have ever seen from you is drama. You should start taking a second to think before you just post some rant on-the-fly. It really doesn't help your persona.

Well sure you can deny it if you like but I am active on the forums and I've seen you bid and retract often enough for me to remember. Maybe not recently but over the years you have. Not going to play games with you, it's what I've seen, you can call me out for drama which has nothing to do with selling if you wish. If you think retracting is fair, I think you're wrong and you prevent others from bidding because now there confused. I was interested in bidding but how can I?

I'm against anyone who retracts though. Sorry you don't agree.

Red, you posted 20 silver 1 copper when the highest bid was already 25 silver. I saw it. You did not win. Ryamu did. One cannot post a fake bid to discourage people from bidding then retract it... that's not how auctions work. You guys really messed up this auction... no wonder so few people use the auction page anymore.

• Like 1

He retracted his bid before the auction ended AND BEFORE I POSTED THE BID, otherwise, logically I would have bid more than 25s.

Edited by TheRedReaper

Bought out by Niki.  

SMH at the other bs!

Buyout wasnt an option until that garbage. My auction my rules

Edited by tgod
  • Like 1

So I win and you can't tell so I move on with the extension and you make up some asinine excuse and sell it to Niki who started all the drama? Hmm, seems like a great way to get people to never bid on stuff you auction again. You change rules to once the auction has ended and been extended because it didn't end the way you want. Not dealing with your ludicrous system anymore and I will recommend that the community does the same, almost every time I've dealt with you, you have taken forever to respond or get my items, or done foolish things like this and it is sickening that you lie to us saying that you don't want  "that garbage" and then start being part of it by changing rules, buyouts, reserves and extending auctions to get your way,

Edited by TheRedReaper

2 minutes ago, TheRedReaper said:

So I win and you can't tell so I move on with the extension and you make up some other ###### and sell it to Niki who started all the drama? Hmm, seems like a great way to get people to never bid on stuff you auction again. You change rules to once the auction has ended and been extended because it didn't end the way you want. Not dealing with your stupid system anymore and I will recommend that the community does the same, almost every time I've dealt with you, you have taken forever to respond or get my items, or done stupid things like this and it is sickening lie to us saying that you don't want  "that garbage" and then start being part of it by changing rules, buyouts, reserves and extending auctions to get your way,

Retracting bids was the drama, I wouldn't say you started it but it wasn't me who started the drama I just was upset and voiced a complaint.

6 minutes ago, TheRedReaper said:

So I win and you can't tell so I move on with the extension and you make up some asinine excuse and sell it to Niki who started all the drama? Hmm, seems like a great way to get people to never bid on stuff you auction again. You change rules to once the auction has ended and been extended because it didn't end the way you want. Not dealing with your ludicrous system anymore and I will recommend that the community does the same, almost every time I've dealt with you, you have taken forever to respond or get my items, or done foolish things like this and it is sickening that you lie to us saying that you don't want  "that garbage" and then start being part of it by changing rules, buyouts, reserves and extending auctions to get your way,

i give 0 ####s

please close

Edited by tgod

1 minute ago, Niki said:

Retracting bids was the drama, I wouldn't say you started it but it wasn't me who started the drama I just was upset and voiced a complaint.

You complained about it which somehow got an already finished auction extended which led you a buyout I had no idea was an option because it WASN'T listed.

6 minutes ago, TheRedReaper said:

You complained about it which somehow got an already finished auction extended which led you a buyout I had no idea was an option because it WASN'T listed.

I tell you what.  She offered my reserve as buyout and thats what I accepted.   Im gonna let her get it for your supposed winning bid " 20 silver 1 copper "  eat crow holmes!