Sign in to follow this  
Sila

whats with traders?

They seems to not geting any coins on many servers from pool...  for like 2 months... i hear someone says they are buged...   didnt test jet on WU.

Edited by Sila

I haven't gotten any coins from the village token for about a week now. It's odd, since I haven't had any issues before. Usually by next day money would come in.

I have seen no change in my Indy traders. They are still giving out about the same as they have for the last two months. Of course they don't come close to what my traders on Chaos made each period. I believe that the coins given out for rare rolls have cut into the kingdom fund enough that a passive trader deed owner won't see any gains. I can attest to the last two months I had to pay into my trader deeds to maintain upkeep.

Edited by armyskin
Autocorrect fail
  • Like 1

We are from undy and just threw away our life savings to purchase our first trader it has given 0 money to our deed, its locked and i have yet to pull any money from him personally either..... its veen 2 or 3 months now...... now i feel stupid b/c i was the one convincing everyone we should spend our money on it

traders used to be good, between the nerf hammer, the free cash outcome (forage/botanise/kill/bury/sell rare coins) and the many disbanding deeds they are barely paying anything. Not even the deed upkeeps (if you are not using them for trader farming that is).

Maybe time for the devs to look into it and bump forward their incomes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, elvenwing said:

We are from undy and just threw away our life savings to purchase our first trader it has given 0 money to our deed, its locked and i have yet to pull any money from him personally either..... its veen 2 or 3 months now...... now i feel stupid b/c i was the one convincing everyone we should spend our money on it

Sounds to me like that you didn't set it up properly.  Buy something from it for a few copper and then sell it something to get it back.  You got to do that every month after the trader reset date or else you get a big fat zero like you are.  Use get info on it to check the ratio and confirm it is above 0.1.

• Like 1

Nothing is wrong with them. It is meant to be that they fade away and become useless like personal merchants. Rolf never wanted those to be private anyway. So solution to this problem was made coin finding avalaible via forage/botanize and coins come from same coffers as for traders.

• Like 1

They still receive funds if they are over the 10% ratio, path of knowledge helps in determining this.

Trader payouts will always vary, there is a specific portion of the coin pool reserved for traders though, and it will never be nothing.

17 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

They still receive funds if they are over the 10% ratio, path of knowledge helps in determining this.

Trader payouts will always vary, there is a specific portion of the coin pool reserved for traders though, and it will never be nothing.

Trader 1 gave 60 irons this month, ratio 0.12 deed upkeep 5s 20c

Trader 2 gave 10 iron this month, ratio 0.10 deed upkeep 1s

That IS nothing to me.

Economic statement for Gratsalot.

Kings coffers: 45 silver, 47 copper and 1 iron (454701 irons).

Total money at traders: 13 silver, 11 copper and 5 iron.

Trader - 12s, 97c, 99i. Ratio=1.4317966

Trader - 13c, 6i. Ratio=8.4940717E-4

These numbers have not changed in a week's time.

My trader on desertion that I've had for 5 years has been giving out... nothing.  The amount of money that sits on it for the last 5 months amounts to 1 copper and it stays at 1 copper from when I set the ratio.  Yes, I check the ratio to confirm with a pok account.  Yes, I've been using traders for 7 years I think I probably know enough of the basics to cover everything.

The same thing happened when I dropped a trader on wild back in the day.  Was crazy, giving 20-40s a month (the same as des trader did originally), aware that's a bit broken but towards the end of my time on wild when it became chaos it also dropped to giving basically nothing, maybe a silver a month if lucky.

Then we had a bunch of traders ran on old elevation that were giving out just enough to get by, but as more and more things got added to suck funds away like all the rare coins from looking at a grass blade the right way at the right time with the sun directly overhead, they quickly started dropping down to near worthlessness unless it was actually near our capital with the huge upkeep, which seems to be the only thing that makes traders move at all, with similar experiences on new elevaton.

Not saying they should dump cash like nothing, but seems like there is no real balance between being useful and being worthless.  If I got a 20s reimbursement to disband my desertion trader I'd take it right away probably as it would be more than I'll get in the next 10 years

I can still get 10-20s a month maintaining only one of the Rome traders. Not sure if because pmk it's different. 

15 minutes ago, Egard said:

I can still get 10-20s a month maintaining only one of the Rome traders. Not sure if because pmk it's different. 

that is quite a large amount but pvp (at least chaos) traders are using their own kingdom funds, meaning if no one pilfer from the king chests they will have (way) more. Less traders also means more money on them.

At this point i would happily make a pmk on freedom with my deeds to keep the money i spend in upkeep in my traders funds, seeing i pay way more than i get back.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Odynn said:

that is quite a large amount but pvp (at least chaos) traders are using their own kingdom funds, meaning if no one pilfer from the king chests they will have (way) more. Less traders also means more money on them.

At this point i would happily make a pmk on freedom with my deeds to keep the money i spend in upkeep in my traders funds, seeing i pay way more than i get back.

This.

21 hours ago, Odynn said:

This is on elevation what I posted. But yes the number of traders is low. I do believe like you said because of the pmk.