Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Bounty on bury mod

Hey everyone :D

So several months ago I was talking to Neko and Razor about a mod to help clear up the lag. This mod would award the bounty of a creature after a player buries the corpse. This means that players clean up as they go. Neko made the mod and gave me and Razor a copy but I might have accidently deleted my copy and Razor no longer has his copy anymore. Nor can neither me or Razor get hold of Neko, we both have lost touch with the guy ;-;

So what I'm asking is if anyone else out there has a copy of Neko's edited bounty mod? Could really use it to help clean up the db on Valoria.

As i see, the mod wasnt for other admins =) i cant find it in the mods forum section. Maybe Neko just give it away to you and some others, for you, i hope you get it back...i cant help ^^ =)

Yeah I've heard from other people they have seen it around. But Razor gave it away when he gave Urath to one of his gms and no longer has access and I'm kicking myself for losing it lol I have access to Neko's github but like you sai he never released it on there he had sent it to me and Razor on skype :(

Thanks anyway Eject :)

If you get it back, is there a way however to get this mod too? i am searching long time for a solution like this to clean up the whole fields with corpses ^^

and i am sure....players should work more for the money lol

Eject

I don't know if it would be fair for me to release someone's mod to the public even if it was made at my request. However if I can't find it and I have to try to make something new then I can look at releasing that if that helps? I'm sure you are having samiliar issues on your server with tile polling every so often and want to cut that down as much as possible.

I have access to Urath files, ill check tonight to see if its there.

Thanks Bigsteve, would owe you one if it is!

Just poke me on steam (mizova) or message me on the forums if it is there :D

Thanks Bigsteve, would owe you one if it is!

On 13.1.2017 at 0:30 PM, Iberis said:

Now i remember who you are ;)

i saw your pm darkness, i have no long access to Urath, ill see if i have the archive of it when i get home tonight.

I see that quite a few servers have this mod now, so it does seem to be circulating. It would be great if one of you would share it with those of us who aren't in the inner circle.   ?

4 hours ago, Governor said:

This is a great addition!  I appreciate that you've added the option of using a steel and flint, as most won't carry corpses all the way to a fire source to burn them.  Thank you!

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1