Sign in to follow this  
Corwen

Furniture

Please add a lot more furniture to the game. The section is still very poor, especially if you have a large home.

• Like 2

I dont think you are the only one wanting more furniture, as I would adore more decor pieces.

Maybe that will be in the next update? They killed it with the cooking overhaul, so I can only expect more fantastic updates.

• Like 2

I would like the art team to actually allow for the wood types to actually change the color of existing and future wood objects.

• Like 1

But why work on more furniture when you can work on 1000s of recipes to give affinities for skilling (below 200 skills)

Sorry Sarcasm +1

FC has received SO much attention in the last couple of years... Masonry on the other hand, except for a keystone, has had no additions in at least 3 years.
I'm afraid i have to vote a biased -1

I'm so divided on this. I hate fc, but I really want new furniture, in new styles.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

FC has received SO much attention in the last couple of years... Masonry on the other hand, except for a keystone, has had no additions in at least 3 years.

Who says it has to be FC Furniture? Maybe it could be masonry decor furniture? Stone shelves, bed side tables, more statue types [Maybe various sizes too], ect.

18 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

weren't the marble planter, and the marble tables introduced around the same time? (marble statues too!)

oops
yeah, i umm. was drawing from a memory of chisel and rock shard. I had discounted marble. 
still. the number of FC additions in recent years is, startling.
it's all good, like i said, im biased and my vote shouldn't count if im biased. ;)
sooner or later i'll put some serious effort into my fc skill, it's currently at 40 with carp at 85.

13 hours ago, Jotz said:

Who says it has to be FC Furniture? Maybe it could be masonry decor furniture? Stone shelves, bed side tables, more statue types [Maybe various sizes too], ect.

What a lovely idea.