Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Are they any golden rings and frenches left on Xanadu?

I'm trying to collect all the Christmas animals, and I still need a French hen and a golden ring ram. There don't seem to be any left on Exodus. Does anyone know if there are any on Xanadu? I may send an alt over to get some if there are. Or if anyone has any they're willing to trade, let me know! I could care for them until the programming is changed so animals can cross servers and I can take them to Exodus. I'd also be interested in a turtle pheasant if there are any.

You know you can't move animals cross servers right ?

I told him once that ... he dont want to understand

I know animals can't be moved across server borders currently, but changes to the programming are made all the time, it's only a matter of time until this issue is fixed and animals can move across servers. Until that time if anyone has the animals I'm looking for I'll send an alt over to care for them, and I'll take them over when the programming allows.

Nearly 6 years (since secondary freedom isles added) and counting but yeah,  it'll probably happen next month.

Edited by belthize
  • Like 4

Lol I don't think it'll happen next month, though that would be nice! I imagine realistically it'll still be a while before it happens, so I'll probably need to send an alt over to care for the animals to make sure they don't die while we're waiting for the change.

You need to know first how long we wait for bridges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sila said:

You need to know first how long we wait for bridges.

Oh but Sila that was /so/ quick... it was only... oh I dont know.. since the beginning? 

Two very different issues :)

The bridges was a question of adding a 3d object into a 2d game, and while the multistory buildings did the same thing somewhat, bridges have to be able to connect between diffeent objects and such... no small task, especially if you prefer (like I do) that your char not take a suicide leap off a connection at random times.

The animals betwen servers is a database issue... if you have a set number of animals allowed on a server at one time, what do you do if you are at that limit and now Silas decides to restock his horse superstore with 100 shiny new 5 speeds... something would have to adjust...

I'd suggest modifying the system so it didn't look for too many animals on one server, it counted all the animals on all the servers and looked for too many animals in total. If that happened, the server with the highest animal per tile ratio could have its spawns cut back for a bit, or whatever they currently do to control animal population, until the numbers were correct again.