Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

Choose your Flag/Banner/Wagon kingdom.

Good day.

I was hoping to override the freedom stuff in graphics.jar with images in a  custom.jar, FAILED

Adding a extra group to pmk.jar, FAILED

Would someone please be so kind as to add a mod that add extra recipes to allow to craft a wagon to a kingdom we do not belong too.
Instance :  On a freedom only server a freedom player can craft a kingdom flag with the Black Hand images (from the PMK.jar) 

If possible it would be nice if we can add a custom.jar pack and add max 3 "kingdom groups". (don`t like wagons will be possible ,   see below)

Help to modder : 

Youtube Video explaining how to change for intace all freedom to another kingdoms images -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYEFEm1roHA

PMK mapping can be found in PMK.jar for all but wagons

For blackhand the flag is model.decoration.flag.blac  and in above link that will mean blac. is their suffix.

Wagons are in the graphics.jar under listed under # --Wagons -- , Due to them being .wom files I don`t think custom ones will be possible.

Very nice. Will look great on Deso.

Join White legion today :P

You can change the wagon graphics as well. The wom-files are the 3D mesh and the dds-files are the pixel image.

To change the look of banners/flags/wagons etc....you can do it with a GM:

Change Auxdata to the corresponding kingdom (1 = JK, 2 = MR, 3 = HOTS, 4 = Freedom)

For wagons change the Data1 instead of Auxdata.

With serverpacks you can make your own aswell.

I've added 25+ custom types for all banners/tall banners/flags/wagons/tents on Ereb Altor.

To be able to craft the items (without GM) with the changed data, will however need a mod. Would make a nice mod.

banner_screen.jpg        wagons.jpg

@Jukken
TYVM for the information, might get the GM's to convert one over for a cost (25s atm for a portal between town and spawn)
After you added the graphics did you have to make PMK's for the custom ones or just change the data values with a GM?

I've made kingdoms for each one.

If a players creates a banner, flag, wagon etc they can petition to have it changed.