Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Name and Shame: Consolidated

Wulfgar sold the account to Niru who then used it to scam people. He was awarded the account back because the money he got from Niru when selling the account was disputed and lost.

Wulfgar is in no way involved in the scamming.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 8

Please add Khellus to the list.  Looks like I'm probably out 34 Euro due to a PayPal chargeback case that has been opened against his payment to me.

This post is a good reminder to clear your friends list, leave your village and post to the forums the fact that you are selling your account before you do so.  So many people have no idea that their old friends may actually be new owners with other agendas. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoldFever said:

Please add Khellus to the list.  Looks like I'm probably out 34 Euro due to a PayPal chargeback case that has been opened against his payment to me.

I had no idea there was a chargeback brought up. Please send me a PM and I will attempt to sort out the problem

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Khellus said:

I had no idea there was a chargeback brought up. Please send me a PM and I will attempt to sort out the problem

My apologies then. Sent you an email, but I suppose if you are like me, you might not look at that all that much.  Will PM.

• Like 4

On 2/6/2017 at 0:19 PM, Khellus said:

Time to add him to the list it would seem as it has been a week now with no response from Khellus and the PayPal chargeback + $20 service fee has now gone through as well.  At any rate, if Khellus ever gets the chance/desire to make this right, he owes me 34 Euro plus $20 Canadian dollars for the PayPal charge, or silver equivalent.  Alternatively, he can probably still make the required arrangements with the credit card owner to accept the charge.

Spoiler

One of your buyers opened a case for this transaction. This means that the buyer has asked their financial institution to reverse the money for this transaction.

We want to help you, and are disputing this case with your buyer's financial institution.

Here are the case details: 

• Buyer's name:

• Buyer's email:

• Buyer's transaction ID:

• Your transaction ID:

• Transaction date: January 18, 2017

• Transaction amount: $46.56 CAD

• Disputed amount: $37.55 USD

The disputed amount has been debited   from your PayPal account because of the following reason(s):

• This transaction was not marked as eligible for Seller Protection.

In addition, you have been debited a $20.00 CAD chargeback fee.

17 minutes ago, GoldFever said:

Time to add him to the list it would seem as it has been a week now with no response from Khellus and the PayPal chargeback + $20 service fee has now gone through as well.  At any rate, if Khellus ever gets the chance/desire to make this right, he owes me 34 Euro plus $20 Canadian dollars for the PayPal charge, or silver equivalent.  Alternatively, he can probably still make the required arrangements with the credit card owner to accept the charge.

Reveal hidden contents

One of your buyers opened a case for this transaction. This means that the buyer has asked their financial institution to reverse the money for this transaction.

We want to help you, and are disputing this case with your buyer's financial institution.

• Buyer's name:

• Buyer's email:

• Your transaction ID:

The disputed amount has been debited   from your PayPal account because of the following reason(s):

Report him to Enki asap if you haven't.

30 minutes ago, GoldFever said:

He seems to be spending fairly freely based on his forum replies.

3 minutes ago, zethreal said:

He seems to be spending fairly freely based on his forum replies.

Still active also as he just posted this in trade chat.

[18:42:22] <Khellus> (Xan) WTS Nahjo Battery 63Faith, 21BC for riding, 22.9 Mind Logic(Almost can sail Knarr). 25s PM me for moree info

Submit your evidence to Enki for his charge back. Charge backs don't happen by accident and are never initiated by a banking institution without input from the client. So he must have started it himself or he is using an unauthorized credit card. Someone like that has no place in our community. By now I would accept nothing from him except silver. He has already proven unreliable and taking more cash payments will probably result in more chargebacks. 

Pass it on to the GMs. At least some justice can be netted that way.

• Like 1

yea we just revoked his status in crusaders and cleaned his forum privileges + ip banned from ts for what its worth

he didn't really go much further than apping up now, but, at least he will no longer have the option.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GoldFever said:

Reveal hidden contents

• Buyer's name:

• Buyer's email:

• Your transaction ID:

Have sent you a PM about the Chargeback and will attempt to resolve the issue ASAP.  For all others on this post, thank you for protecting the community. Any other issues with me should be taken up personally.

8 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

yea we just revoked his status in crusaders and cleaned his forum privileges + ip banned from ts for what its worth

he didn't really go much further than apping up now, but, at least he will no longer have the option.

This seems a bit extreme considering I have barely spoken to you or any of your Members, never got much farther than an application to your group. and didnt receive teamspeak info until about a month later, and have never entered the TS.  This is an uncalled for post.

Edited by Khellus

7 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

Another thing that should happen to these guys is refusal of service in the market, but that can be asking a lot. I'm not talking about a specific person, but anyone that we can prove is scamming / stealing.

Unfortunately there isnt much I can do about the situation currently.  I start my new job on the 27th and will be able to start paying you back for the misunderstanding.  I am selling off spare characters and other items to reimburse you in silver If I can.  Other than that I apologize about the inconvience. I have the total at 34E and 20Canadian.  If there are other charges please keep me informed

•  

These two sales I am conducting in order to reimburse you silver.  Should all the sales go through I will have 56s available to compensate you. Please make relevent posts in order to settle the community. And again, I apologize about the issue

Did the conversions for CAN to Euro. I owe you 35s+14.2s according to current exchange rates.

I will send the sales silver to you as I receive it.

->These are the messages I have sent to Gold to resolve the issue. I would appreciate reprieve from the community until I can settle the issue. Hopefully you'll also here from Gold soon here.

I am glad you are doing something to make things right if this is indeed your intention. Given the nature of the events, however, it would help calm the community if you explained your version of the events. Your actions are suspicious and evidently intentional. What exactly happened?

5 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I am glad you are doing something to make things right if this is indeed your intention. Given the nature of the events, however, it would help calm the community if you explained your version of the events. Your actions are suspicious and evidently intentional. What exactly happened?

I was purchasing Silver using my wife and I's credit card.  She saw the charge under a name that could be confused(Name removed due to request from affected party).  She called in thinking the paypal charge was somebody purchasing Golf equipment.  The chargeback occured and I was informed by Gold before I realized it. Unfortunately I dont have the funds to pay him direct Euros/Canadian until I receive a paycheck from my New job starting on the 27th of February.

Other than that misunderstanding betweeen my wife and I.

I am currently starting liquidation of my assets to reimburse Gold in Silver.  Unfortunately that is all I'm able to do.  I have provided copies of my recent messages to Gold about the sales and all profit from that will go directly to him until the debt is repayed.  If this is unsatisfactory than that is unfortunately and there is nothing else I am currently capable of doing to appease the community.

Alot of the community has also noticed that I am very active in the Sales part of the Forums, Niki specifically and repeated calls me out.  Which is fine considering the perspective... but it is affecting the sales I am currently trying to perform to reimburse Gold.  I have provided disclosures on my sales thread as well hopefully informing people of the problem.

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Khellus said:

I was purchasing Silver using my wife and I's credit card.  She saw the charge under the name "Egolf" (apologize for name disclosure, will be removed if requested).  She called in thinking the paypal charge was somebody purchasing Golf equipment.  The chargeback occured and I was informed by Gold before I realized it. Unfortunately I dont have the funds to pay him direct Euros/Canadian until I receive a paycheck from my New job starting on the 27th of February.

Other than that misunderstanding betweeen my wife and I.

I am currently starting liquidation of my assets to reimburse Gold in Silver.  Unfortunately that is all I'm able to do.  I have provided copies of my recent messages to Gold about the sales and all profit from that will go directly to him until the debt is repayed.  If this is unsatisfactory than that is unfortunately and there is nothing else I am currently capable of doing to appease the community.

Alot of the community has also noticed that I am very active in the Sales part of the Forums, Niki specifically and repeated calls me out.  Which is fine considering the perspective... but it is affecting the sales I am currently trying to perform to reimburse Gold.  I have provided disclosures on my sales thread as well hopefully informing people of the problem.

Nothing personal really but I still don't trust you, this is a serious issue.

You've made him wait for over a week now... and your still making him wait? I also find it hard to believe you can't just send him the money right now also. Are you really that broke IRL? I haven't posted on your sales recently, when I did it was on your seryll set sale. You should of sold that seryll set last week so where is the money to pay Gold back? Sorry I pay attention to sales, I also can tell when someone is lying especially when they had money from a sale of something that large.

Also the new job bit sounds made up, to me it looks like you are quitting Wurm and selling assets and trying to do that asap and avoid paying Gold back in the process. Or you got caught using your dad or mom's credit card and they are authorizing the charge backs *cough* Niru.  Also I think you understand why I am on your case because that clown scammed me for over 3k euro through charge backing.

So sorry if I am not sympathetic to you, but it's very hard to forgive anyone who charges back randomly and doesn't fix it asap.

Seryll sale if anyone was curious:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/150709-wts-seryll-plate-set-sold/#comment-1544651

Edited by Niki
  • Like 3

Khellus is alright. obviously a misunderstanding here so stop witchhunting niki

4 minutes ago, Toolhead said:

Khellus is alright. obviously a misunderstanding here so stop witchhunting niki

I was just responding to him because he said I was preventing him from selling which I haven't. Totally not witchhunting, stating the facts and not being a sheep to his word though maybe.

55 minutes ago, Khellus said:

"Alot of the community has also noticed that I am very active in the Sales part of the Forums, Niki specifically and repeated calls me out."

Edited by Niki

Way I see it, fix charge back ######ups quickly and you will have no issues. You got your money back from the charge back and if what you say is true, you spent it all, so now you are broke.

There are several things you could had done when the chargeback became known. You could had started to sell your assets the moment it became known, which you did not do (It wasn't until you were called out today on your WTS post that you changed your post to indicate you were selling to repay, and this was after the callouts were made, showing you had no intention of paying back before that.).

On the alternative, you could had returned the goods you purchased. If it was an account you could give the password back and return it. If it was silver, you shouldn't have used it. Return assets and make an effort to repay whatever you costed him in fees later. This you have not done yet as far as we know.

Another thing you could had done is redo the transaction. But according to you the money was used to the point you can't afford to repay ~35 euros? This leads me to believe your financial situation is in dire straits... Which leads us to the final point.

...What the hell are you doing buying in game stuff with real life money if you are broke? 

No matter which way you look at it, you are ###### up. Stop ###### around and pay the man. Silver, goods, assets, accounts. And not that ###### Nahjo 30 faith "battery" for 25e. Make this right and make an effort to fix things. We can see right though you.

• Like 1

Also, funny how you keep purchasing stuff such as bidding on cosmetic rare items, yet you dont have money to pay the man.

• Like 1