Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Name and Shame: Consolidated

4 hours ago, Iberis said:

This all all so untrue it's funny. I offered the writ to you guys twice and it was refused. We logged out because it was late and because TC was in local and logged in and sailed off when they had gone. 

It doesn't matter what was going on with the deed or the kingdom the items were kingdom items and it was up to the leadership what happened to them if the deed did actually disband. But you quit the kingdom, and grabbed whatever you could on the way out. Not to mention you also then made 5 or so kingdom wagons exploiting game mechanics as you can't kick people out of a pmk if they are on freedom. Also the kingdom was only considering disbanding because you and your bf held the writs after rage quitting. So stop spinning the story. Everyone that is important on chaos knows what you did.

• Like 2

Another reason why people stay out of PvP.  This kind of stuff just makes Chaos look bad.

And I don't know why people play a video game with others and throw all human morals out the window and everything is fair game.

Another thing I want to get off my chest is apologizing to the PvP community for defending Rolandt (you know who I'm talking about) in the past.  I should have listened to others on how much of an a**hole this guy really was, but didn't realize until he went after someone verbally on Epic kingdom and saw his true colors.  I having fun with him (just because he would be active and do more random stuff that most others) all the time and went blind of not caring and being selfish.

Anyways since it's name and shame I'm putting that out there so I can sleep in Wurm better.  :P

I might have posted this in January but don't remember.  Took a 2 month break from Wurm after that crap.

Edited by nicedreams
grammar

Wasn't this thread made for PVE, doesn't say much for the game overall tbh.

Edited by Mclavin

A lot of times Words have worse outcome then actions , people should be careful what they say .

More often then not they come back to haunt you ...

• Like 2

I also want to name and shame https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/74835-malev/ for making up false rumors about my person, to try to get me in trouble because were enemies on chaos. He has accused me of macroing. PvP banter should not be taken this way to get some one banned. It's not fair play it's toxic, I'm appalled by this. PvP banter is fine but not making up random accusations, for people you don't even know is not okay! I never interacted with this player.

104c06a8e901b2f8ecb316ef173e0f99.png

a2aff51badcda74ebf9ecf9a399bf228.png

Edited by Niki

40 minutes ago, Niki said:

I also want to name and shame https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/74835-malev/ for making up false rumors about my person, to try to get me in trouble because were enemies on chaos. He has accused me of macroing. PvP banter should not be taken this way to get some one banned. It's not fair play it's toxic, I'm appalled by this. PvP banter is fine but not making up random accusations, for people you don't even know is not okay! I never interacted with this player.

You will always get people picking on you when you get involved in pvp. Enemies will throw anything they can at you. This is normal and expected. Get used to it really. Just ignore them.

41 minutes ago, Niki said:

Please make sure it is same person before posting anything! also wurm discord has nothing to do with wurm forums! remove these irrevelant logs

19 minutes ago, Malev said:

Please make sure it is same person before posting anything! also wurm discord has nothing to do with wurm forums! remove these irrevelant logs

62907be00fa22bf9cd9c5fe0a10a3923.png

Looks like it's the same person to me. Not too hard to figure out its you by the way you speak anyway. The discords official so it's as much of a part of the forums as actual ingame messages are.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Malev said:

If you think someone is impersonating you on Discord, then you should probably report them because they are throwing around unfound accusations under your name.  :) 

• Like 2

Although it's common to gain enemy on chaos and fling mud around, actually accusing players of macroing can lead to something more serious. 

players from Malevs kingdom are already under investigation because of accusations made. 

Edited by Mclavin

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Did the same to me when i wasn't even part of the ongoing conversation ( i was happily asleep)
uKUYMJP.png

For the record i don't cheat to make bulk, as many have seen on stream i do things legit

Edited by punishlife
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

players from Malevs kingdom are already under investigation because of accusations made. 

This is good to know.

Edited by Malev
bcoz reasons

1 minute ago, Malev said:

i will dig up every rare you have ever sold,  they all have been made by mass spamming which requires an actual player sit there and click in certain x seconds, which is barely possible for an hour or at most 2,   so to proove im wrong post  some full event logs from 10min  before creating some of those rare including creating msg aswell, so we can clearly see timers and is it player clicking or other 3rd party programs

You want me to post logs for every brick i ever made? i mean i can, i'll even boot up my old pc and get the logs from that HDD. 5 years of me bulking... i might kill the forums with the post

• Like 1

1 minute ago, punishlife said:

You want me to post logs for every brick i ever made? i mean i can, i'll even boot up my old pc and get the logs from that HDD. 5 years of me bulking... i might kill the forums with the post

am i talking about you?  i told you it was a joke about you, same like some certain people insulting others for macroing without any smallest proof

And I’d like to see your logs @Malev. . . From the third Thursday in November 2013. 

ToPrOvEyOuRInNoCeNcE

In all seriousness.. I imagine GMs could take a sneak peak in at any party accused of maccroing and make that decision. No need to report onto the forums some easily editable text files for people to try and pry out an argument from xD 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malev said:

am i talking about you?  i told you it was a joke about you, same like some certain people insulting others for macroing without any smallest proof

Except i don't treat being accused of macroing as a joke, like others have said, there are just some things you don't joke about and with a game where reputation is so important, i take things like this very seriously, especially because my line of work in game relies on keeping a good reputation

• Like 3

So is it fair to say that Malev accused niki of macro'ing just because of the number of rares she sells? I mean, that's not proof of macroing, that's only proof of having rares... You're making yourself look really bad man stop

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Malev said:

which requires an actual player sit there and click in certain x seconds, which is barely possible for an hour or at most 2,

if you can only handle that for an hour, you're weak.

• Like 4

Uh spamming useless items by the million is how you intentionally make rares.

Just saying.... 

1 minute ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Yeah i've made a rare or two myself sir.

I bet you have high mind logic and use your keybinds and action queues too! You dirty devil. 

• Like 4