Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Name and Shame: Consolidated

Well Azraiel claims to have seen him take a plateset and weapons as well. Also the LoA Wagon is 15s. But it's not about the items taken. He was plotting to take a rare sailboat along with more items and told Wurm University that he was not going to do it until he leaves. We however acted first and removed him from the Kingdom before he was able to do any major damage.

The point of this thread was to warn others that he pretended to be part of the Kingdom whilst informing on us and if given the chance who knows what else would have gone. The returning of a few small items was only done after BDCkoolaid contacted both me and Joey after noticing his reputation had taken a hit in an attempt to get us to take down the post. It's not really about a few tools it's about misguided morals and why someone would do this to a group that took him in on good faith.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Iberis said:

Well Azraiel claims to have seen him take a plateset and weapons as well. Also the LoA Wagon is 15s. But it's not about the items taken. He was plotting to take a rare sailboat along with more items and told Wurm University that he was not going to do it until he leaves. We however acted first and removed him from the Kingdom before he was able to do any major damage.

The point of this thread was to warn others that he pretended to be part of the Kingdom whilst informing on us and if given the chance who knows what else would have gone. The returning of a few small items was only done after BDCkoolaid contacted both me and Joey after noticing his reputation had taken a hit in an attempt to get us to take down the post. It's not really about a few tools it's about misguided morals and why someone would do this to a group that took him in on good faith.

Note i dont want to start this up again but what azraiel said was nothing but "claims" without any sort of proof Ex Event logs of said items being taken

22 hours ago, Iberis said:

But it's not about the items taken.

This is why its confusing, if its not about the items then why is there so much drama demanding they be returned and if it really was just about warning others of his intentions then there would be no negotiation about restoring his rep if items are returned. So from this outsiders perspective it looks like demanding things that were freely given be returned and something he made himself. Forget the items and just say that the guy is underhanded lol and maybe add some proof

• Like 7

On 3/1/2018 at 2:12 AM, Iberis said:

The returning of a few small items was only done after BDCkoolaid contacted both me and Joey after noticing his reputation had taken a hit in an attempt to get us to take down the post. It's not really about a few tools it's about misguided morals and why someone would do this to a group that took him in on good faith.

Sounds rather similar to the same thing you did when you left DD, loading your boat full of anything worth a thing including the bulk. All the plate sets, the enchantd weapons and armor, the enchanted tools. horse gear... If I hadn't threaten with reporting it to the GM staff, it would had never been returned. And here you are fleecing a guy over a plate set and a wagon he built himself? First Wimble over a grand total of 1 silver and some gems he used in PVP, and now this? Don't throw rocks then your roof is made out of glass.

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.” John 8:7

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

Angelklaine you never threatened reporting me to a GM lol. The deed was going to be disbanding in the next 24 hours we had 2 TC enemies in local knowing that DD was likely going to be disbanding because Threap had been telling them this. I was in comms with a large majority of DD members who were all leaving the deed and it was suggested by someone else that I should grab anything from the kingdom supplies and take it back safely to sort out so that when the deed disbanded it was not looted. Please bare in mind this decision was also made because players within the kingdom were already looting. Joey lost 3 rare forges, I lost my fsb with all my sac veggies and meat, all the banners and decorational pmk stuff I put in the sermon room were all gone. It was a joint decision made by the people I was in comms with. When I woke up the next day it seemed that Sarrum had decided to takeover the PMK and it was not disbanding. So I put the kingdom items in a wagon and I was the one that told Gorgainkain to inform you guys that I had put them there then wished you guys luck and was on my way. Everyone seemed fine with this until suddenly a few of you begun twisting the story into something entirely different for your own benefit.

Trying to rescue items from a deed that was literally going to be disbanded the following day vs a guy who pretended to be part of the kingdom so he could take items, make pmk items and inform enemy kingdoms how best to break in are two completely different things Angel.

Are you literally trying to defend the man's actions here because I happened to be in the kingdom and because you don't like me? I wouldn't wish this kind of betrayal on anyone.

3 minutes ago, Iberis said:

Angelklaine you never threatened reporting me to a GM lol. The deed was going to be disbanding in the next 24 hours we had 2 TC enemies in local knowing that DD was likely going to be disbanding because Threap had been telling them this. I was in comms with a large majority of DD members who were all leaving the deed and it was suggested by someone else that I should grab anything from the kingdom supplies and take it back safely to sort out so that when the deed disbanded it was not looted. Please bare in mind this decision was also made because players within the kingdom were already looting. Joey lost 3 rare forges, I lost my fsb with all my sac veggies and meat, all the banners and decorational pmk stuff I put in the sermon room were all gone. It was a joint decision made by the people I was in comms with. When I woke up the next day it seemed that Sarrum had decided to takeover the PMK and it was not disbanding. So I put the kingdom items in a wagon and I was the one that told Gorgainkain to inform you guys that I had put them there then wished you guys luck and was on my way. Everyone seemed fine with this until suddenly a few of you begun twisting the story into something entirely different for your own benefit.

Trying to rescue items from a deed that was literally going to be disbanded the following day vs a guy who pretended to be part of the kingdom so he could take items, make pmk items and inform enemy kingdoms how best to break in are two completely different things Angel.

Are you literally trying to defend the man's actions here because I happened to be in the kingdom and because you don't like me? I wouldn't wish this kind of betrayal on anyone.

Only that both Wulfgar (the latest king) and Threap (one of the top leaders) had no idea who had taken the items. I made a post on discord and gave a 24 hour leeway for the items to be returned, and directly told Gorgonkain to tell both stik and yourself about the request. All we saw was radio silence from you. 24 hours later I made a second announcement on PMK advising that if the items were not returned, it would be reported to the GM staff. 

Don't change the facts, Mizova. The only people you were in contact with was those that left back to freedom with you (your group of newbies). Those who had remained with DD or were in the DD discord, including the leaders/former leaders had no idea of what you did. 

The reason I am mentioning this now is because you have taken the liberty to start doing callout threads for seemingly insignificant things making us believe its some kind of conspiracy. First Wimble, and now this guy. In the end it all amounts to a plate set or some gems or some other silly thing. Just stop. Ruining someone's reputation in the game shouldn't be a tactic to push your agenda or as a bribery to get what you want. It should be a honest report to help others understand what's going on.

• Like 2

Angel I wasn't even in the discord where apparantly you claim to have made these posts so how is that warning me? Also you didn't know who had moved them. After the items were put in my knarr ready to take back to freedom I logged off and went to bed. I didn't see any notices and even if I had my actions would have been the same regardless. Joey was the one who said after hearing about the looting and hearing that TC were in local to secure items of value so they don't fall into enemy hands. The items were in my knarr for 12 hours? While I was offline. Considering it was Joey's idea I'm pretty sure at least one former leader knew about it so once again you are lying Angel :P Also some of the players in our group were not players from my freedom deed.

I'm not ruining this guys rep for my own adgenda.. what? Pretty sure he did that all by himself. He admitted to doing this in the WO discord. All of LoA wanted to name/shame this guy for what he did. You are literally trying to twist what happened here but sure have fun with that. The reason why we posted was to warn others what he did and what he is capable of. If you think pretending to join a kingdom with the intention to rob it blind is fine because he did it to the kingdom I'm a member of then you got your priorities wrong Angel.

I think I already said how I made sure you knew. And I did this because we had already figured out it was you who had taken the items. NiceDreams had seen you the night before moving stuff to your boat, and although he wasnt sure what was it you took or if you had taken anything, he reported seeing you as the last person logged on the deed.

The fact you didn't see anything is your own fault. You left the discord in a rage and then, after deciding you wanted to leave and quitting the pmk, decided to "save" the items for yourself so you stuck them in your knarr while you waited to give Gorgonkain a lift home the next day. Both Stik and yourself quit the pmk, so at that point you had no right to the assets or the bulk or anything pmk related

But are you going to keep it up? Ok lets go on. I still got more to share, since you want to paint yourself as the innocent and me the liar. Lets air it all out.

In the end you returned the items yes. And in a huff, you sailed off the server with the deed writ. The deed writ to the only deed DD had. We asked for you to return the writ. We even offered you to sail to freedom and accompany you to the east border (which btw is safe to cross with enemies in local) which is a stone throw from your/stik's deed in celebration. All you had to do is open a trade window, drop the deed, there, and click accept. You refused. You threatened to disband the pmk we had decided to keep if we so much as talked to you again. 

A week later we had to contact a GM to plead for the return of the deed writ so we could maintain the pmk. By then the uncertainty of if we were going to continue to exist, or if you were going to disband us had costed us the few members we had managed to keep. After contacting the GM (Enki, btw), you magically contacted us and accepted to return the deed without a fuss. Whatever. At that point it no longer mattered.

But of course, it was not your fault. It's never your fault. Its always someone else's. If its not TC, its DD. Heck, you are probably going running to some staff member right now saying I am harrasing you. Its what you do, and there are plenty of people who can vouch for that. Not just me.

This all all so untrue it's funny. I offered the writ to you guys twice and it was refused. We logged out because it was late and because TC was in local and logged in and sailed off when they had gone. Never got any offers for sailing for safe passage so please keep these lies coming they make fun reading! Nothing I had or choose to do was anything to do with you or anyone left in DD. Also I was in contact with GM's the entire time so what you are saying is honestly a very amusing story. But that is all it is... a story.

It took a week because we were busy and were not playing much. When we were on nobody else was on. Like we had sailed all the way to Bay of horses twice with the writ and both times it was refused so why all of a sudden rush us to make the trip a third time. Eventually it was handed off so what is the big deal? We were even told by GM's that we could even disband the PMK if we wanted too without any reprecussions but we didn't want too. If we had set off to screw DD over then we would have taken everything and disbanded the PMK, because I repeat... I was in contact with GM's the entire time who said I was well within my right to do both.

Also harassing me? Nah none of this bothers me since it's not true and everyone who matters knows the truth. So have fun with this. :rolleyes:

I think I'm done. I'll just let everyone else decide on their own what to believe. Obviously you are never going to agree with me, its your reputation that's in question, not mine. If you hadn't done any of those things, then what reason would I have to bring it up? Surely its just me hating you for some unknown reason. I must be crazy, right? You can't possibly had done anything wrong. It was all in the best interests of the pmk you were quitting. 

Heh, interesting discussion. Both sides seems to have right when you reading those posts. Third person opinion could do any clarification.

Hello PMK was disbanding, everyone was quitting lmao! Also you hated me before this... this was made up after :D You were one of the two reasons our group left DD so of course it's only natural to be mad and make things up to get "revenge" and hold some kind of grudge. You saying that you warned me and offered me passage etc... when I didn't speak to you once lmao. Nice contradiction there buddy. Keep fishing or maybe do what everyone else has done let a grudge go.

Ok, i feel i need to get some things straight about this matter, bdc typed me a while back and asked if he can join WU he was open with that he just joined LOA, but he changed his mind about what kingdom he wanted to play in.

He ofc didn't tell LoA about it, and he didnt give us anything about LoA, exept after we Went there and we wondered if they found our boats, he told us they did, and a short description of the boat mine, and that we would get archered down if we tryed to get in that way. but not realy anything about how to get in the deed!

About the "want to steel matter" i'll post the whole discord convo about that, xxxx over all names but his, 

Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:54 AM
Hey, I have a question @everyone
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:54 AM
Shoot
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:55 AM
Is it against the TOS of wurm/can I be banned/ for stealing everything that isn't nailed down at Sankara?
There is so much juicy ###### just staring at me
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:55 AM
dont
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:56 AM
That's not a satisfying answer
xxxx- Last Sunday at 9:56 AM
when i bought xxxx he was still in xxxxx, and they wouldn't wanna kick me, so i joked about destroying their fences, asked a GM if that is allowed and he said yes, but it would not be good for your reputation and to be fair, not worth it
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:57 AM
Ye fair play is allways to prefere.
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:58 AM
yeah news like that spread around really quick, you would be shunned by the community and i dont know if you would get recruited anywhere if you had a reputation like that
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:59 AM
Fair enough I suppose
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:59 AM
but yeah technically you can just steall all the things and log out I guess
Was curious, since it is chaos, and I have been given perms to the items and areas in question
xxxx - Last Sunday at 10:00 AM
there were a few situations where a deed mayor gave too much permissions to a new players, and got all of their ###### stolen even on freedom server
but another thing is that we wouldnt want to do that to them - raiding them and getting it that way is fair game
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 10:02 AM
There's a rare sailboat here with absolutely no perm lockouts. I can command and open it. They're just tempting me I feel like

I dont get the fealing he wanted to steal Everything, just courious about whats ok and whats not.

I can't say if he would take stuff or not, all he said to us that he wanted to bring with him was a Wagon that he would make himself, not steel one, one of our guys asked if he could make a banner for his freedomdeed, thats all.

• Like 1

Worth noting that several things said by mizova was twisted by her and exaggerated whilst taking about this and her partner joey was able to untwist and give a clear sentence. 

For example 

Miziva: he spammed kingdom items

Joey: he made a single wagon

The guy made his own wagon and was in kingdom for a few weeks, he took the wagon with him when he left /got kicked. This is the same as mizova taking TC items when she left because my understanding is if you leave a kingdom, loa expect you to strip naked at the border and drop it all. Even tho mizova grabbed items when Some dd were leaving and used an alt to truly spam kingdom items, there's a thread with her selling them atm. 

The guy also passed up stealing a rare boat. 

The only thing he was guilty of was shady character and that comes down to your opinion and if you didn't want him, you did the right thing by kicking. 

But you seem to name and shame for any reasons, this isn't worthy. 

I was reading both sides in discord and my opinion is. Mizova stretching and twisting words to give her a fix of drama. 

Other guy has shady intentions but is tamed by rules. 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tedzogh said:

Ok, i feel i need to get some things straight about this matter, bdc typed me a while back and asked if he can join WU he was open with that he just joined LOA, but he changed his mind about what kingdom he wanted to play in.

He ofc didn't tell LoA about it, and he didnt give us anything about LoA, exept after we Went there and we wondered if they found our boats, he told us they did, and a short description of the boat mine, and that we would get archered down if we tryed to get in that way. but not realy anything about how to get in the deed!

About the "want to steel matter" i'll post the whole discord convo about that, xxxx over all names but his, 

Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:54 AM
Hey, I have a question @everyone
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:54 AM
Shoot
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:55 AM
Is it against the TOS of wurm/can I be banned/ for stealing everything that isn't nailed down at Sankara?
There is so much juicy ###### just staring at me
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:55 AM
dont
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 9:56 AM
That's not a satisfying answer
xxxx- Last Sunday at 9:56 AM
when i bought xxxx he was still in xxxxx, and they wouldn't wanna kick me, so i joked about destroying their fences, asked a GM if that is allowed and he said yes, but it would not be good for your reputation and to be fair, not worth it
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:57 AM
Ye fair play is allways to prefere.
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:58 AM
yeah news like that spread around really quick, you would be shunned by the community and i dont know if you would get recruited anywhere if you had a reputation like that
Fair enough I suppose
xxxx - Last Sunday at 9:59 AM
but yeah technically you can just steall all the things and log out I guess
Was curious, since it is chaos, and I have been given perms to the items and areas in question
xxxx - Last Sunday at 10:00 AM
there were a few situations where a deed mayor gave too much permissions to a new players, and got all of their ###### stolen even on freedom server
but another thing is that we wouldnt want to do that to them - raiding them and getting it that way is fair game
Bdckoolaid - Last Sunday at 10:02 AM
There's a rare sailboat here with absolutely no perm lockouts. I can command and open it. They're just tempting me I feel like

I dont get the fealing he wanted to steal Everything, just courious about whats ok and whats not.

I can't say if he would take stuff or not, all he said to us that he wanted to bring with him was a Wagon that he would make himself, not steel one, one of our guys asked if he could make a banner for his freedomdeed, thats all.

I would still not let someone with that mentality on my deed. If you need to ask if something morally wrong is okay, then I'd say your moral compass is busted and I dont want you near my stuff.

Im gonna honestly say that i didnt read all of the posts above because its too much for me and I'm not in the mood for the drama. I just wanna say that he seemed like a nice guy and pretty excited to go to chaos. All he did was ask us about taking this stuff, and he didnt provide us with any vital information about the deed other than 'theres a hidden entrance', 'you need to bash mine doors' or 'you can be archered to death', so I think that thing is getting blown out of proportion. At the beginning I wasnt sure what to think about this situation, I wasnt too comfortable about that because nobody would want to get your stuff stolen. Just like  Angelklaine said - stealing is generally bad in real life and everyone should know that.

But now all I see is a new player asking about how things work on chaos... Yeah he asked about stealing stuff, but to be honest we have a skill tree called 'Thievery' which is used purely for taking other people's property. Also just a short while after that talk Ted posted he said that he's not going to take anything, and that he's just gonna make himself a wagon and leave.
Im not here to say if what he did was right or wrong, but im 100% positive that he doesnt deserve all the drama, and hate.

• Like 2

Well as i said, i dont know if he was asking becaus he wanted to steal stuff or just if it was part of the play on chaos, tbf there is a skill called stealing, why would it be there if it wasnt part of the game to do it.

Not trying to clear him of what he said, just want to give perspectives and the absolute truth about what was said, there are a couple more lines spread out in our public channel on discord, but nothing that indikates that he want to steel anything.

• Like 2

It's just worth adding, any logs they said they had, they didn't and any logs they did show just added to the guys curiosity side. 

Anyway, hope he was given a chance. 

Based on mizovas name and shames i name and shame

MIZOVA/HEXD/iberis

for stealing items/kingdom items. DD items only returned because she was staff and it was threatened she could lose that if she didn't return the items within 24hrs. If she wasn't staff, she wouldn't have returned. 

Almost as shady as this guy, except now she selling kingdom items too, when im assuming agreeements were you wouldn't. 

But hey, he took one wagon. 

Have a good day boiz

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

Worth noting that several things said by mizova was twisted by her and exaggerated whilst taking about this and her partner joey was able to untwist and give a clear sentence. 

For example 

Miziva: he spammed kingdom items

Joey: he made a single wagon

The guy made his own wagon and was in kingdom for a few weeks, he took the wagon with him when he left /got kicked. This is the same as mizova taking TC items when she left because my understanding is if you leave a kingdom, loa expect you to strip naked at the border and drop it all. Even tho mizova grabbed items when Some dd were leaving and used an alt to truly spam kingdom items, there's a thread with her selling them atm. 

The guy also passed up stealing a rare boat. 

The only thing he was guilty of was shady character and that comes down to your opinion and if you didn't want him, you did the right thing by kicking. 

But you seem to name and shame for any reasons, this isn't worthy. 

I was reading both sides in discord and my opinion is. Mizova stretching and twisting words to give her a fix of drama. 

Other guy has shady intentions but is tamed by rules. 

To add to that...

0905ded4ebfb73e6b0096cdd144ccbc2.png

and later...

707d2150feba26a1aa3dc17aa31a7e9b.png

Right out of the mouth of babes...

For full transparency.

I'm finding all this mildly entartaining, and i wouldn't really want to be the one to point this out but...

guys, it's pretty much stated in the OP that you shouldn't just post your "name and shame" in this thread.

You should open a name and shame thread in Town Square, and after the whole situation has been debated in that thread, you should then submit that thread to this thread, and eventually it will be added 

It's not a forum rule or anything, but it's just the way this thread should work, as stated by the OP (Theonis)

If you see the OP, every case has a thread linked to it, you are doing it wrong.

Edit : There has been pages of debating in this thread before, but at least they were about the fact that one particular thread should be added to this one or not, now you're basically debating the whole "name and shame" here, please stahp.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 2

Davih, if u could control the way people replied to your threads there would be no point to them whatsoever, also, it doesn't matter

• Like 1

Just now, Gladiator said:

Davih, if u could control the way people replied to your threads there would be no point to them whatsoever, also, it doesn't matter

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but this isn't about controlling who replies or not, i just mean that this whole thing is ok, but should be done on another thread, even if everyone was ok with the idea to add the people who have been name/shamed, there isn't even a thread to link to the case, because everything about it has been discussed in here and not on a dedicated thread, making it a general mess.

Edit : I will also add, that if you make a name&shame, you are probably looking for visibility, so posting it on the last pages of a thread in wihch the most important post should only be the first one, probalby is not the best idea even for your own purpose.

Edited by Davih

oh and a cherry on the cake; her name was known as Mizileaks for the amount of info she passed out/back

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

oh and a cherry on the cake; her name was known as Mizileaks for the amount of info she passed out/back

LMAO