Sign in to follow this  
Gunnbjorn

WTS Island Deed

This is a rare chance to own a private island. Looking to sell my island deed "The Isle Labyrinth". Currently I am one of two deeds left on the island and the other deed owner has not logged on for over 200 days. You can easily deed (or just build) on the remaining locations on the island and invite your friends.   The deed is located at I-11 Xanadu.  I will attempt to list the perks.

- Main house, 2 buildings and a shed

- 18 Horse corrals and one small 11 tile side field with enchanted grass

- tunnel to top of mountain with Path of Power tile

- deep waterfront with storage buildings

- 2 mines with all veins except slate

- Vynora colossus

- the labyrinth consisting of 10-7 story buildings and many bridges connecting them

- mine maze with puzzles

- 4 fields, 210 tile,to hold horses or to farm

- guard tower

- a hidden grove

- currently the deed 21x27  The monthly cost is 1 silver, 13 copper and 40 iron.

ieg2kPH.jpg

View From Top of Mountain

d7U8rWF.jpg

Horse Corrals with Enchanted Grass

9IjUrq6.jpg

Courtyard

eENht8J.jpg

Front Entrance

9tquIQ0.jpg

Mine Entrance

4ACO9Tj.jpg

The Hidden Grove (off deed)

9t5ff94.jpg

View from Waterfront/ Vyn Colossus

RhIcbMO.jpg

View of Waterfront and part of the Labyrinth (off deed)

Please post any questions or PM me in game

35s

Edited by Gunnbjorn
  • Like 2

So the Labyrinth didn't work out? Although I too forgot to check it out, it's kinda sad.

• Like 1

send pm, interested in buying

Edited by Simju

Aww, looks like I missed my chance. Not 100% sure I'd move but thats a nice deed at a good price.

tried but no luck. if your still interested, I will be on Friday night earliest. Have no internet during the week. will try again than.

Ahh, Well I do need to take our ship over to that bay area to dock it. Maybe I'll swing by and give it a look in person.

Took a look. It really is an amazing deed. Lots of really nice work done there. Seems I'm not looking for a new home anymore so I wanted to give this a bump. Hope to see someone active take the spot as it deserves it!

I've got it!  I'm still not sure just what I'm gonna do with it... but I've got it!  Very cool place :)

• Like 1

Congrats! Invite me to see it sometime! Hope you get to enjoy it. I have been seeing this deed on sale for a while and never got to see it.

hi have you still got your deed or do you have overs for sale looking for a nice deed not to much on upkeep thanks matt pm in game mathob

hi have you still got your deed or do you have overs for sale looking for a nice deed not to much on upkeep thanks matt pm in game mathob or send on here

Hi all!

I purchased this deed and haven't done it justice... I just seem to have too many other things distracting me from it.

I would like to find someone who will take care of it. At the moment I have expanded the size of it quite a bit to cover all the buildings and such so I don't have to do repairs.  I think if you were to make a few changes it could be shrunk somewhat without much loss.

I think at the moment I have maybe 6 silver in upkeep... if I could get that and maybe a tiny bit more I'd love to see it in the hands of someone who will enjoy it.

Please let me know either here or in game with Shokan or Abbynormal... usually if I am online it is on one of those two chars at the moment...

i'll come over and take a look.  i'll try pm ing you in game

5qeg5fP.jpg

By the looks of it there's 2 deeds there.
do you own both?

I live on deli, directly west of the inlet, i used to own the first small island to the west (built the HotS tower) when xan began. no rock tho, deep soil. 
Due to its location this interests me, I'll have a look when i catch you online.
If you play as anyone other than Kyleshandra let me know.  

Edited by Steveleeb

My apologies Steve, I have already sold it over the weekend and forgot to update the post.

I believe the Sharp Land deed is owned/operated by Udonne.

There is another terraformed area on the NW that currently is open though.  That deed has been gone long enough I don't believe there are any buildings left to interfere.

its fine. i would have needed no other settlements on it anyway.
:)
glad it's being developed