Sign in to follow this  
Larwin

Alliance or Village?

I played years ago i think it was around 2008 and for a while in 2011. or close to the time before wild became chaos. I'm trying find safe environment to craft in but i have a deed atm. i not sure weather to move into a village or join alliance. i really think i need to interact more on wurm online or i start to lose interest in the game. my highest skill is leatherworking at 70. i got 50 or so in building skills such as digging carpentry masonry. it seems i been trying this game for years and just realizing i need to interact more and not be so isolated. i was caught up in crafting rather than fighting so much. i tried wurm unlimited for a few months on a private game and found it too quiet sept for the npcs that seemed to repeat similar messages over and over. i'm kind of quiet a lot but when i start talking to to go on and on. im looking to join a group of a few mature people that love wurm but dont think the game is more important than real life lol. i tend to spend a lot of time gaming but i think i still need make friends i can trust. i know its hard to reach out to strangers and have them do things to your settlement but i know now that this is just a game. we cant keep our places perfect even though we like to that's why they set permissions. i rambled enough. i just like a chance to try again at this community and find more friends that are active.

I have a deed on Xanadu but currently spend most of my time on Release... you would be welcome to join me there... we have a nice alliance of mature players who are very friendly.  My deed is just south of the starter token and there is a canal for boat access to the lake.

Hello Larwin, we have both here in NE Xanadu. Large populated village, and a large local alliance. Check us out :)