Sign in to follow this  
cccdfern

[Possible Fix] Planks from thin air

Somehow whilst making planks I got two of higher quality than the logs I have & of different wood, with accompanying wood-scraps. I do not posses any logs of these qualities, haven't really moved in the past few hours and have only been using the birchwood logs.

twKg0Li.jpg

• Like 1

Planks are still there after two relogs, one last night and logging in just now.

I recall hearing of this once before but since it can't be reproduced, it's difficult to troubleshoot.  

Please do post if it happens again or if you can find something in your logs that may explain it.  

What server did this happen on?

Last month I was spamming out planks and hitting continue over and over and hit it one more time before the last log which was down to 4kgs finished and got 4 extra planks from it. Have not had it happen since, but it did seem odd how it happened.

On 1/6/2017 at 3:50 AM, Alectrys said:

I recall hearing of this once before but since it can't be reproduced, it's difficult to troubleshoot.  

Please do post if it happens again or if you can find something in your logs that may explain it.  

What server did this happen on?

This happened on xanadu.

While sawing birchwood logs into planks I noticed odd planks showing up in my inventory, they were different ql's than the birchwood planks and different woods, cedar/maple/pine.

First time I noticed I thought someone was playing tricks on me and were dropping planks into my crate, checked my logs they were all birchwood, and after a bit the oddball planks were actually being created from the birchwood logs. After the birchwood was done I started sawing pinewood and same thing happened.

I was just using some walnut logs to make shafts. was making 600. I was down to the last 25, and I have 6 actions, so was going to have to make one extra. When I was on the last 6, I waited until I had made one, then hit the continue button again, so that it would add one more to the queue. The last one made turned out to be a fir shaft and scrap, not walnut. I checked the logs in my inventory, all were walnut. Had no fir logs anywhere. Somehow, I made a fir shaft and scrap out of a walnut log.

• Like 3