Sign in to follow this  
Legios

Lore Cooked Food

I've noticed more and more people asking "What did you cook this with?" and was wondering how complicated it would be to remember all this stuff after you make it the first time.. and I'm sure many would agree that a reverse lore option for cooked foods would be amazing to have, of course there should be a downside to it also, maybe food taking damage or getting destroyed would both be fine imo.

I'd like to see what others think about this

• Like 2

That is what paper is for, get the receipts. :P 

Creative idea, but let's use the new option to write them down, see how that spins off first.

-1 from me on this one.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be opposed, but only if it is limited to things you've cooked yourself (which I think is what you're suggesting).

Should be Chef's discretion to reveal the family recipe :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reylaark said:

I wouldn't be opposed, but only if it is limited to things you've cooked yourself (which I think is what you're suggesting).

Wogic it. make foods come with signitures and have it so this reverse lore works if the signiture matches the person's name. If thats the way it works +1.

3 hours ago, Cecci said:

That is what paper is for, get the receipts. :P 

Creative idea, but let's use the new option to write them down, see how that spins off first.

-1 from me on this one.

You don't get a different recipe every time you use different ingredients for example bangers and mash, and changing the meat of a bangers and mash does not change the name of the recipe either, some people wish to skip all the guess work and just get all the information they need to proceed. Everybody should not be subjected to such if they do not desire, so the option to skip all the exploring should be an option, I personally do not cook, but I enjoy the food. 

This was a big thing in the impalong also as a lot of people ended up finding their needed affinities but had no idea who cooked the meals at times, or the cooks did not remember exactly what they used.

Edited by Legios

3 hours ago, Reylaark said:

This could be one of the down sides of it also, as I stated above not a lot of people keep track of the ingredients used since a lot of them are usually optional too. Nice addition Rey.