Sign in to follow this  
BluePanda

AutoSort mod

Hey,

So I wanted a sorting mod that automatically updates my inventory and updates it and ran into this  link https://github.com/Rejdukien/Wurm_AutoSort  However it isn't working. It mentions both WO and WU so I don't know which it's for or why it isn't working. There are no instructions.

I would love getting this to work for WU, thanks!

Look near the bottom of the first post for the SortMod.  This requires Ago's Client Mod Loader.

Oh I already got ago's ModLauncher ,  i got all of those mods working, except this one which wasn't on his list.

There is some other "sort mod" which isn't as good as this one since with this you can auto fill containers with things in your inventory.

The one you linked to in your first post probably hasn't been compiled against the newest version of Ago's mod launcher.  You'll need to re-compile it with the latest.

12 hours ago, Ricowan said:

The one you linked to in your first post probably hasn't been compiled against the newest version of Ago's mod launcher.  You'll need to re-compile it with the latest.

thanks, i couldn't do that but thanks to that i went back and found an older version that works :) thx :D

On 02/01/2017 at 11:40 AM, BluePanda said:

thanks, i couldn't do that but thanks to that i went back and found an older version that works :) thx :D

Hi, what is this older version you downloaded?

Edited by Lucas