Sign in to follow this  
puncher

RED ALERT FOOD IS BROKEN

Hey guys just tried to eat some bangers and mash and had room and got no affinities from it.

Have spoken to several alliance people having same issue.

Ate food that i got before yesterday and its giving it.. Ate food i got yesterday and not giving it.

RED ALERT somethings broken .

Same issue.  non of the foods I taste give affinities, since last nights emergency reboot.  Tried both mine and my wifes accounts.  Also should note, before reboot last night I had an active affinity...it disappeared after. I assumed the server reset did that as a normal thing but in case...mentioning it.

Edited by Sladex
added note
  • Like 2

Was this food that has has crossed server boundaries? There was a bug with such food losing affinities on restarts, and it may not have been fixed yet.

For me and my wife, all food is not returning affinities and most of it is home grown, we have never left the server.

Also, the same food that filled up CCFP prior for me isn't.  I don't care about the affinities nearly as much as I'd like those to work ;)  Havn't tried making new food yet...have more than enough that I'd hate to let the rest spoil.

Strange, all my food is still working. If there are more issues that haven't been previously reported, definitely report it under Server Bugs though.

• Like 1

Food made or transferred between 00:00 and the reset (around 04:00) CET 2017-01-01 on Xanadu may have issues such as this. It is known and unfortunately there is no way to fix said food. GMs are not able to set this data. This should not be an issue going forward.

• Like 2

Some foods (and beverages) have lost their affinity (and I believe CCFP values as well) last night.

We could say that the food made on the first day of the year...didn't last *_*

31 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

I toggled CCFP off so dunno. We BL dont need food

That still exists?