Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Addy Huge Axe W/ Rune & 100 CoC!

Peeled from the hands of Dreadnaught enemies

We bring you this beautiful Addy Huge Axe

KL8sWhh.jpg

HD N88 FB89 CoC100 10% Damage reduction enchant, to save you pricey moon metals for the life of the weapon!

Starting Bid: 20s

Reserve: We reserve the right to refuse sale

Min Bid Increment: 2s

Buyout 40s

Auction Time 3 Days 

auction_timer_1483422545.gif

Edited by Rolandt
  • Like 2

Is Addy so low in value that nobody made the opening bid on this?  I'm only PvE, so the enchants weren't right for my tastes, or I would have bid for sure.

3 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Is Addy so low in value that nobody made the opening bid on this?  I'm only PvE, so the enchants weren't right for my tastes, or I would have bid for sure.

I think it still depends to heavy on the need for ada to imp it back (even with the rune on it and ada taking less damage), that and most people are used to rare/supreme versions. (who knows, maybe swingtimer on a normal addy huge axe is to slow also)

But yeah, surprised it only got 12s bid max, when that axe connects with an agro, it would leave a nice dent in its health :P

• Like 1

Adamantine takes a 60% reduction in damage naturally, rune makes it 70%. I think it's possible people don't appreciate how much less often you need to reimp these items (i use addy for all my training weapons)

• Like 3

On 1/5/2017 at 0:35 PM, Nadroj said:

Adamantine takes a 60% reduction in damage naturally, rune makes it 70%. I think it's possible people don't appreciate how much less often you need to reimp these items (i use addy for all my training weapons)

Most of freedom has no idea, some of us do like myself but the rest is totally casual when it comes to endgame gear. Not surprised by this as this game is mostly a building simulator, but it's odd.

14s also

Edited by Niki

11 hours ago, Rolandt said:

sorry, sold for 25s

Nice auction, try WTS next time buddy.