Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

New Search Function on Cookbook

I'd like to see a search for ingredients added to the personal Cookbook.  We have it in the crafting recipes window; type in small nail and you can get everything that uses a small nail in creation and building.  Why not the same in our Cookbooks?  I think it would be nice to be able to type in corn, and see all the recipes I've discovered that can use corn in them.  Or chocolate.  Would be a nice QoL change imo.

• Like 4

This seems like a natural developement,

+1 from me also :)

Atm, recipes are only loaded when you click on the [+], so the cookbook does not have a list of ingredients for your known recipes.

But i may look at changing it.

• Like 1

Just tossing this in here because Tich talks about change: any chance the cookbook can state the difficulty of a recipe? :)

8 hours ago, Eobersig said:

Just tossing this in here because Tich talks about change: any chance the cookbook can state the difficulty of a recipe? :)

No, as that depends on what ingredients you added.. most recipes have one or more optional ingredients which each can add to the difficulty.

Sorry me, base difficulty I meant, where optional items increase the actual difficulty.

I would love to be able to search and filter based on Ingredients, difficulty, and/or skill (HFC vs DFM vs Baking). Definite +1 for any QoL changes to the cookbook

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zarame said:

+1 seems god

This is what happens when just anybody gets to become a god ... now we're even making suggestions into them.

But yeah +1 ... and if the recipe book search function gets decent spells I might even dump vynora for it.

Edited by belthize