Sign in to follow this  
Kendall17

Personal Goals Change

Hello, can we have an update? This "Become a Planeswalker" is blocking me from Winning the Game. :(

Arch Mage is already a Diamond achievement (and I believe Ascension is?). So why is there two diamonds required to get one diamond? Come on.... 

(Also, can you even Ascend anymore???)

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

I've had one personal goal remaining to become a winner for months and months now....just one. Make a fantastic item. Totally easy >.<

Pls halp.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Xallo said:

(Also, can you even Ascend anymore???)

key was supposed to be readded with the new valrei update

good luck with this valrei though

GOD why is Wurm so P2W! Get it? Pay to Win the game? No? Okay..

In all seriousness, tomes and becoming a god shouldn't be personal goals, it's a joke that the developers think it's a reasonable goal if they don't intend to remove the pay walls, which are massive for such a small indie game know one knows about. Nor I do not want to spend 24/7 looking for dragons and getting beat to the punch by the same people every time. Where do I pick up a dragon GPS anyways? Fix it, for god sakes already!

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nadroj said:

I've had one personal goal remaining to become a winner for months and months now....just one. Make a fantastic item. Totally easy >.<

Pls halp.

Just do it, I mean just make one, its not like it is totally by complete random chance or whatever!

seriously though fix the broken ones (defeat another player using an xxx, make wine etc) and get rid of the epic only and chance only ones (demigod, planeswalker and fantastic, supreme items). I don't care if it's really difficult to do, but it should be possible with effort. Plus if you have one to gather a certain set of tomes it shouldn't look for that title, it should just check if you have used those tomes at some point in the game.

4 hours ago, armyskin said:

fix wine making, I want to win the game as well please.

You have received 1000 karma for 'Create 5000 liters of wine'

already got fixed

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Niki said:

GOD why is Wurm so P2W! Get it? Pay to Win the game? No? Okay..

In all seriousness, tomes and becoming a god shouldn't be personal goals, it's a joke that the developers think it's a reasonable goal if they don't intend to remove the pay walls, which are massive for such a small indie game know one knows about. Nor I do not want to spend 24/7 looking for dragons and getting beat to the punch by the same people every time. Where do I pick up a dragon GPS anyways? Fix it, for god sakes already!

Dragon GPS:

Create a vyn alt, stock up on saccables, cast detect creatures till a dragon shows up on the radar.

18 hours ago, Alyeska said:

defeat another player using an xxx

these are not broken

6 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

these are not broken

Really curious who u slain with ur  belaying pin lol 

1 minute ago, LorenaMontana said:

Really curious who u slain with ur  belaying pin lol 

I've done a couple of these achievements including the belaying pin one, they do work you just have to get a "legit" PVP kill that triggers death tabs. So it has to be an enemy account on pvp server with 20+fs

Edited by Nadroj
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I've done a couple of these achievements including the belaying pin one, they do work you just have to get a "legit" PVP kill that triggers death tabs. So it has to be an enemy account on pvp server with 20+fs

Yeah just wondered who he killed on epic when he got it ;) pretty humiliating if it's an enemy player and not an own alt lol

Just now, LorenaMontana said:

Yeah just wondered who he killed on epic when he got it ;) pretty humiliating if it's an enemy player and not an own alt lol

Hehe yeah i got the belaying pin one on an alt because i just got fed up with it being one of two i had left to go. Did the knife one in actual pvp but tbf it was 5v1 so i wasn't exactly being brave xD

Least those are actually doable...sat here for freakin months now expected to somehow get a fantastic at 1/9700 chance.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vaske said:

How do u scare hens to death????

Keep punching hens to death until you get it.

16 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

You have received 1000 karma for 'Create 5000 liters of wine'

already got fixed

Was it fixed? Or did a GM give you the achievement?

8 minutes ago, thorgot said:

If I remember correctly someone said you had to do it all in one sitting. :/

dunno if that is true. 

52 minutes ago, thorgot said:

Bugged goals can now be fixed by Enki