Sign in to follow this  
yetian

Bradda Cove - Boat Cave and Workshop (P22) - Warning, pic heavy

Many moons ago I started work on a boat cave on my Xanadu deed and main home. You see I have the odd crazy idea in Wurm and after building one in Fippy's Harbour on Deliverance I had always wanted to build an improved version when I found the right spot. My Xanadu deed is basically a bit of land at the bottom of a cliff and a hill with an Obelisk on it. So my mine is the main work area for my characters, always expanding... until  now that is. No more tunneling for a while after this.

I had a small workroom that was great for a while, with a grand plan for a fancy cave that i could move my workshop to. I don't get a lot of time these days (2 kids) so it was always a big task for me and originally the plan had a canal off the first cave with a 2nd cavern. I decided that i'd be better having the one cave and expanded the one i'd already mined out, to include workshop and storage sections.

Anyway, enough rambling. I'll post some pics and then a link to the full Gallery at the bottom, in case anyone is interested in seeing more.

I will add that the door is open for anyone wanting to go in and have a look around. :)

ODK1jgn.jpg

xXROY7W.jpg

HMtOCHR.jpg

mJHzgVv.jpg

dLEqe85.jpg

mJHzgVv.jpg

rE24QUv.jpg

d0J3sac.jpg

BOKEPVh.jpg

qpsdvU5.jpg

V0ZS1ej.jpg

GOjeQzn.jpg

Full Gallery - Bradda Cove - Boat Cave

A lot of pics, so sorry if too much, but had to put a range in. ;)

Edited by yetian
  • Like 5

great job! Looks great! - Now we need to be able to drop soil, and grow cave plants underground and life complete!

Yeah I could put some sky lights in and grow some mushrooms. ?

Edited by yetian

Thanks Spolmit. 

Qdlaty, you just have to be mad and deed somewhere with cliffs. Don't think I've ever deeded anywhere without some rock to chisel out. ?

On 31/12/2016 at 1:07 PM, yetian said:

Thanks Spolmit. 

Qdlaty, you just have to be mad and deed somewhere with cliffs. Don't think I've ever deeded anywhere without some rock to chisel out. ?

hehe i've done enough surface mining at my place, im sure in total it could be more then yr cove, anyway fantastic job i'm really jealous..and yeah some people told me im mad :D

Edited by Qdlaty

Ah I thought you meant you didn't have the type of deed to be able to do it, sorry. :)

Edited by yetian