Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Desolation V5 Anarchy

Normally a GM will not intervene on this server. At the request of White Legion, especially because some of their players were experiencing dreadful lag, I did intervene and performed a little bit of GM flyby destruction. As you can see in the end result image shown below there are still many mobs left however the distribution is a lot closer to reasonable then it was.

Any other kingdom on the server may also request a single intervention of a GM flyby if mobs need thinning.

hjy99Ky.png

• Like 2

[14:12:02] During next server restart the following things will occur
[14:12:02] - A lag cleanup will be performed - collect your logs etc before this happens or they will dissapear if they have decay
[14:12:02] - A small amount of drake and/or scale will be randomly available in HOTA and Supply depot drops

Lag cleanup is standard procedure on a 100x pvp server where almost everyone immediately tries to get 100 Woodcutting. Preventative procedure rather then reacting to a current problem.

Edited by Nappy

do we know the program reason for the spawn density closer to deeds/kingdoms?

5 hours ago, IloveWurm said:

do we know the program reason for the spawn density closer to deeds/kingdoms?

Nope. Not something we modded.

Server updates:

- Bulls, cows and large carts now have a faster speed

- Maximum number of spirit templars/shadows reset to 4. This was the original intended limit, while troubleshooting a problem a mod was turned off that should not have been resulting in deeds being able to have more then 4 guards

- HOTA rewards have been updated to provide chance for scale, glimmer, ada, seryll as well as a few other nice items

- Supply depot rewards have been updated to provide chance for scale, glimmer, ada, seryll as well as a few other nice items

- Survival mod updated to include the water feature. Drinking from a well, fountain or boiled water results in clean, fresh water. Any other water source results in becoming ill

- Mob settings have been changed so special combat difficulty feature is now turned off. This means trolls and several other mobs will be far easier to kill then they were

This guy needs his friends to come back and play, Tis Lonely.

[22:30:59] Coolguy slain by Zentil Hakameda Bipolarbear
[22:57:22] Coolguy slain by Bipolarbear Hakameda Zentil
[23:12:31] Coolguy slain by Zentil Bipolarbear

I played on this server for a week with coolguy and others. But lately on my time that i play. I only see that none is playing. Was hoping with this server we had numbers like deso v3. Me and a friend moved back to other server again.

Sorry for that.

I still hope others will join or play again so that will be balanced again.

Was nice to pvp with Hakameda and group. Since i was fighting 1v3, therefore the deaths. 

They gave my gear back and i helped them with meals and stuff. Nice care bear pvp going on. Just need some good numbers on this awesome map.

Edited by Gaul
  • Like 2

If you don't login and play, The numbers don't go up. It's pretty weird like that

12 hours ago, Hakameda said:

If you don't login and play, The numbers don't go up. It's pretty weird like that

Server has been closed. Numbers weren't high enough to warrant my continued investment in the server.

Please close this thread.

~Nappy

One of the best pvp server closed. Had some awesome mods and nice skilling rate. No need to waste years to enjoy pvp. 

Guess grinding is what all people love in Wurm, 

Still was a blast till the last day. 

Enjoy all and god bless Wurm pvp.