Sign in to follow this  
Holar

PvP server ideas

Over the past year I've seen a few good PvP servers pop up and last for 4-5 months and crash out or become stale due to poor admin choices or poor player management skills when it came to exploits and toxic players ruining a server.

The ideal server to me would be something similar to what Desolation 3 had, faster skill gain up to a certain point, body stats slow down at a certain point etc. A decent 2048x2048 map with cool choke points surrounding a HOTA area. Making drake/scale available to nearly everyone, keeping it simple with only 2 kingdoms with the option of one PMK. removing or limiting the options for champion players (maybe do something like when you go try for prince/emperor, Mag/Vyn/Fo have certain criteria you need to meet besides 50 faith and the required SD/SS/channeling) 

Just some ideas I've been kicking around.. I have a small group of people who would actually be interested in starting up a PvP server and actually take the time to properly test among the PvP community and hear feedback and apply it to the server. I would like to hear some of the ideas other people have! 

If you're interested in joining me and a few others, or would just like to talk about potential WU pvp servers just drop me a pm.. 

Post it up!! 

*note: I'm not directing my first line at any particular person, its just my observation/personal opinion*

• Like 2