Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Animals crossing server borders

By the way, I may have missed this, but what happens when you crate a cared-for animal to another server where you're already at max cared-for animals?

6 hours ago, Roccandil said:

By the way, I may have missed this, but what happens when you crate a cared-for animal to another server where you're already at max cared-for animals?

Travelling animal should be uncared if you have max cared animals at destination server. Animals at it should have priority.

Eventually some sort of temporary caring system, so when you cross a border travelling animals are still cared for next 24 hours, so you have time to arrive at destination point without risk of loosing aged ones.

Could we get some indication from the devs as to what is holding up server crossing crates? I can't code, but perhaps players who can may be able to put their heads together and come up with some possible suggestions to whatever problems the team is facing.

Is there a reason why we can't use the same system WU already has, the one that turns animals into writs? Surely it can't take more than a few hours to copy-paste that code into the WO code...

Because that system doesnt take into account lots of other aspects, and things that WO has that WU doesnt.

We've stated it's coming, we've stated the hold ups and what we're doing with them, that's the only info we have right now. 

• Like 2

I just noticed this thread again, and I'm glad to hear it's being worked on.  Looking forward to when we receive news of its coming release.

Bump, bump, bump! When are we going to see this?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Attenia said:

Bump, bump, bump! When are we going to see this?

On 08/02/2018 at 4:00 AM, Retrograde said:

We've stated it's coming, we've stated the hold ups and what we're doing with them, that's the only info we have right now. 

• Like 2

That comment by Retrograde was made a month ago, surely there's been some progress since then?

• Like 1