Sign in to follow this  
Archman

Dissapearing cart

Hey there, i recently got wurm, and i've been really enjoying it up till now,because I just had a cart my disapear without reason. I spent about an hour gathering the required materials to build a small cart. When I built it i put all my belongings into it, and i hauled it for a couple steps. I was attacked by a young troll, so i put it down and ran away from him. When he lost agro, i came back to where i left my cart, i searched around and it was gone. I know this wasn't theft because i play on my own private hosted server. So Im just wondering is this a bug or is it an intended feature that i don't know of. Also is there any way i can get my cart back with its contents. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Id like to appologize because i just realized that i probably posted this in the wrong place. is there any way to delete my post?

first are you sure you went back to where the cart was?

if you are sure then try relogging.

if it appears after relogging try tinkering with your graphics settings, maybe lower them a bit.

if it doesnt reappear, check under your profile if it still exists in the world.

if you were in a cave sometimes they may pop outside on top of the ground outside the cave.

if none of this works, try asking again here in the forums. and yea this thread will probably get moved.

good luck

yeah that happens a lot, I have this problem when I "summon" the cart out of a tunnel, 90% of the time if you shut down your game and reload it is usually reappears just outside of the mine, apart from that I have no idea, the cart tends to have a mind of its own at times lol.

Thanks for helping i fixed it, i relogged and it still wasnt there, i lowered my graphics a tad and it reappeared.