Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

New to Celebration - Friends Wanted!

ehh no unread posts working still for me. At least I can read the forums now.

Have 2 deeds now on Cele, both northish, and now I can join the battle of level 96 carpenters :P

I think its lag on the server. People press send and it doesnt load so they press send again. 

*hides her carp skills*  I know nothing of this carp of which you battle. XD

Not lag or double click. The hosting site just hates us and has decided to mess up forums all day. They seem to do this often.... Lol 

Battle of the bonkers shall take place at high noon then lol. Tho jaz and pandy seem to be bonkers enough 

62 Carpentry. Gnnnh!

So here's what I've been working on so far. I am almost done leveling my deed, and the dock area is mostly started. Going to start the public market section soon and the bridge. The top will have to wait. Here, have a look!

Spoiler

K8ENVyX.jpg

Spoiler

5sdOAsl.jpg

Spoiler

raVl00Z.jpg

Spoiler

E4qWnk0.jpg

Spoiler

9d5576e6238ced9b87a604e78adbde24.jpg

Spoiler

KBPz5iN.jpg

Spoiler

486a9148b78f30b7a12507def6d35191.jpg

Welcome to Celebration ! Very nice work and Wikidvudu and Pandylynn are both crazy. If you have any question just ask in freedom chat someone is on just don't talk much. :D  

We have an impressive farm now. Well, impressive by our standards. We will be growing all kinds of crops for skill ups. If anyone has a special request of low-mid quality crops let us know. High quality crops coming soon™.

I dont know. Stickher is the one working the farm. You'll have to discuss it with him. As long as he can get his skill ups done I dont think its a problem. But you need to talk with him.

We both live in the same deed.

Edited by Angelklaine

I live at the black sea on the east side.got my priest grinding farmin.but can never have enough tiles.i have time to farm 500+tiles i day or even more.but only have about 200 tiles all toghether.at 46 farming i get less than one point.need to imp that ammount to 2-3 points a day if i want to reach 99 soon

I spoke with Stickher. We just dropped the farm like 2 days ago, and he is doing it for skill. Let him work the skill first. We are relatively new and are at the point where we desperately need to raise farming for veggies. He's making a Nacho and Garlic is pretty high skill :(

But once we start producing garlic, I don't see why not. We will need tons of it, and raking it everyday is cancer! lol

He spends so much time there. ITs insane. About 1 1/2 hours daily at the least

My priest, TarlCabot escaped from Chaos to Cele several years ago.  I can't for the life of me remember the kind soul who took me in at Inferno Flats, just north of the starter. MajorPC was around periodically.  That is where I attended my first impalong..  I had no idea of what was going on other than I carried a lot of water and fuel.  I finally brought him back to my other chars on Xan and have now mostly joined Elizarya at Absys Cathedral on Release.

I remember an abandoned deed call Rose Hill just south of us... had the biggest building I had seen to date on it... I tried to find the owner to buy the building but never managed to reach them.  I hate seeing that much work fade away!

I had to abandon my first deed in Xana. It was a lot of work and I was going to give the deed to a new player but it was during christmas and he wasnt on much. So I had to detonate the buildings and drain the token. I felt bad. It was my first place and a lot of work and a good experience. Good mine and all.

My new deed has a lot of work on it. But I love it. I try not to think much about the past.