Sign in to follow this  
Talor

[released] Survival Mod : Temperature, crop seasons & drinking water

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:24 AM, MystLeissa said:

Heal isn't working though - that's the spell i was referring to - I don't know of any others that effect players - and I know Humid Drizzle is supposed to effect animals - I've tried both spells neither is particularly effective in removing the disease when you catch it from the waterborn source.

I just checked the code for the Heal spell and there is nothing about curing disease, regardless of source. So I suppose that is out-of-date or inaccurate information on the wiki.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, MystLeissa said:

Also @Taylor - I assume since you've created a mod that inflicts the status you'd know the answer to this question: At what point in the code /does/ Disease's Spell Effect Begin to impair Skillgain? Because I swear it's lower than 100 like the wiki says - more like 20 - 50.

No idea, sorry.

When using the crop portion of this mod some things are off. For instance we are using a mild setting yet crops that would normally grow well into fall do not. Cool weather crops such as lettuce, onions, garlic, cabbage and peas can grow in the cooler late fall weeks as well as the cooler early spring weeks. Wheat can also grow late fall weeks and in the early spring weeks. It's a grass. Potatoes are a very early spring crop but not a fall crop. Rice grows in Minnesota and starts in the early spring but not in the fall. Again, it's a grass. Pumpkins and tomatoes should be with cotton. They like the heat. Only modern types are cold tolerant. We shouldn't have those in Wurm. So, coldest and cold crops need to be able to start earlier in the spring and grow later into the fall. 

This is what I suggest:

Coldest: Garlic, Onions, Wheat

Cold: Peas, Lettuce, Sugar Beets, Potato, Cabbage, Carrots

Normal: Barley, Rye, Oats, Reeds, Rice, Strawberries

Warm: Wemp, Cucumber

Warmest: Cotton, Pumpkin, Tomato, Corn

• Like 1

Loving the survival mod so far! Particularly clean drinking water.

Just wondering if I've missed something about being indoors and temperature? Currently being fully indoors still causes freezing unless stood next to a heat source (excluding lamps).

Oooh also does drake armour provide any insulation?

been a long time since i looked but i do recall a roof is needed for the inside building to be not as cold, keep in mind its not "stop the freeze" its just "not as cold".

In dead of winter you need heat source to not freeze, I put braziers basically every 4 or 5 tiles in a grid pattern on my deed and it works well, they auto turn on at night when its coldest.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Adambean said:

Oooh also does drake armour provide any insulation?

The main thing we found made a significant difference was to wear a wool hat (common, forester, peasant, or squire), and Patchwork pants (also wool).  I could stay out in the dead of winter for much longer with those on.

11 hours ago, Cuddles said:

been a long time since i looked but i do recall a roof is needed for the inside building to be not as cold, keep in mind its not "stop the freeze" its just "not as cold".

In dead of winter you need heat source to not freeze, I put braziers basically every 4 or 5 tiles in a grid pattern on my deed and it works well, they auto turn on at night when its coldest.

The roof point did interest me for a moment as one of the buildings has a partially flat roof using slate floors. The kitchen I was standing in is under flat sections of roof. I guess using floor as roof won't work?

I guess windows are also not a factor? (Even though they are holes, and glass had been invented 1000 years earlier than Wurm time...)

Spoiler

Front door

pNfF8Lr.jpg

Roof view (front)

RaMl92L.jpg

Roof view (back)

Kitchen is at the bottom left

bA8Dex6.jpg

Back door

Kitchen is at the bottom left

1Nj9asl.jpg

Kitchen room

That door on the left is seen in the above back door shot to the left

mPjjZUf.jpg

However the other building has a full regular roof and doesn't feel much different.

Spoiler

Outside

KbCIogs.png

Inside

Standing by that electrum candle stick when lit is a heat source, though doesn't work in winter

n7LUB5J.jpg

5 hours ago, Batta said:

The main thing we found made a significant difference was to wear a wool hat (common, forester, peasant, or squire), and Patchwork pants (also wool).  I could stay out in the dead of winter for much longer with those on.

That's good to know, though I've got 50% aggressive creatures on so I get into fights a lot. :D That includes getting my head bashed in a lot.

I'll just keep carrying around some kindling for emergency camp fires.

One final point I noticed: Freeze ticks seem to ignore GMs when they have invulnerability on. Does the GM exemption setting only apply when invulnerability is on, or at all times?

Oh, and lava tiles, they could be a realistic heat source. :) (Both standing on and near, not that you'd be on them for long.)

a floor above you isn't classed as a "roof" it all makes small adjustments to the numbers.

I did end up editing the mod for us slightly, so I did go through the code a bit here and there but it was a while ago now.

I did end up adding a print I am pretty sure so each tick of the damage would actually tell you your 'temperature' so you can actually see what is going on. Don't recall if that was part of mod or something I added, more than likely something I added.

fine I guess I will poke the code a little.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:42 PM, Adambean said:

The roof point did interest me for a moment as one of the buildings has a partially flat roof using slate floors. The kitchen I was standing in is under flat sections of roof. I guess using floor as roof won't work?

A 'finished' building meaning all surrounding walls are built affects the wind modifier.

A 'complete roof' over the building affects the rain modifier.

9 hours ago, Adambean said:

Another question, do lit braziers count as heat sources?

ok so it checks within 5 tiles of player for "item.isOnFire()" it then does some complex maths and if the item is a "light" then it is basically 1/6th as effective. So yes a brazier is a "light" and would work same as a lamp. It will use the highest rating item in the 5 tile area, so if there is a lit forge within 5 tiles it will more likely use that than a brazzier, the heat effects do not stack.

Anyone else seeing an issue with the new 1.9.0.0 beta and loading the survival mod? Under 1.8.0.3 everything is working fine

If I remove the survival mod(0.83) from starting, the server starts up perfectly under 1.9.0.0 with all of the other mods.

I just copied the relevant information, instead of the entire output, but I can upload the server.log file if needed

Love this mo

[11:21:55 AM] INFO MoveToCenter: Installed makeMoveSubMenu hook on line 8957
[11:21:55 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: fillContainer(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: fillContainer(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.registerHook(HookManager.java:331)
    at org.talor.wurmunlimited.mods.survival.Survival.init(Survival.java:316)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$8(ModLoaderShared.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:172)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: fillContainer(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems
    at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1262)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.createHook(HookManager.java:237)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.registerHook(HookManager.java:328)
    ... 19 more

Edited by Hakoric

no idea how far away 1.9 is but it must be close.

I will post my version of the survival mod, keep in mind there are a lot of changes to Talor's, hopefully he will come back to post an update.

I take no credit for mod and such, i just changed it to how i wanted it for my own usage.

for wurm unlimited 1.9.***

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCglQtK9yo7-KCNYad

New stuff in properties file, hopefully it is easy enough to understand.

Server admin can make changes to properties file while live and a GM can right click any item in game and do action "reload survival properties" to make the changes active.

option to have combat warm you. (combatheat=true)

adjust warmth factor of all armor while server is live, good for tweaking (armorfactor=1.0f)

adjust the core temp lower or higher while server is live, Sudden snow storm? sure thing (difficultySetting=-10.0f) 

in game command for all player

/mytemp

will tell you what your avg temp is currently, also says if you are getting colder and what not.

Edited by Cuddles

/mytemp says unknown command and i am not sure it is working as intended .. great idea on the mod but cuddles version and taylors version don't seem to be working in 1.9

works fine for me and another server i know of, do you get any errors on start up?

[10:05:42] Avg temp:219 You are hot.

@Cuddles

So essentially, this does the same thing as the other one, simply that you added a few options? Was waiting for this to start a new server but i feel this may be long and unsure I want to wait that long :P

yeah no idea if the person who created it  is coming back or not, I just posted my version which works on 1.9 and yes it has changes that I made just for my own way of thinking. I take no credit for mod and all the usual stuffs, just posted it so people had something to use since 1.9 broke the mod.

• Like 1

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to update the mod, and taking the time to answer. 

Cheers!

Thanks for updating the mod Cuddles. I am busy with other projects at the moment and don't have time to actively maintain the survival mod. If you would like to take over maintaining the mod, please feel free :)

• Like 2

On 4/9/2019 at 1:02 AM, Cuddles said:

no idea how far away 1.9 is but it must be close.

I will post my version of the survival mod, keep in mind there are a lot of changes to Talor's, hopefully he will come back to post an update.

I take no credit for mod and such, i just changed it to how i wanted it for my own usage.

for wurm unlimited 1.9.***

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCglQtK9yo7-KCNYad

New stuff in properties file, hopefully it is easy enough to understand.

Server admin can make changes to properties file while live and a GM can right click any item in game and do action "reload survival properties" to make the changes active.

option to have combat warm you. (combatheat=true)

adjust warmth factor of all armor while server is live, good for tweaking (armorfactor=1.0f)

adjust the core temp lower or higher while server is live, Sudden snow storm? sure thing (difficultySetting=-10.0f) 

in game command for all player

/mytemp

will tell you what your avg temp is currently, also says if you are getting colder and what not.

Could you update your link? Im getting a protocol error :D

Thanks

tested it on both explorer and chrome and worked fine on both. maybe try a different browser?

Just to confirm, I downloaded it on June 9 and it worked fine, and downloaded again just now to test (in Chrome)

** edit: is the error you get, this:

This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol.

If so maybe check here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-onedrive/6c389476-7b0d-4f56-829a-61220ec395f5

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

odd, I have tested in internet explorer, chrome, firefox, opera, waterfox and they all same the same thing - SSL mismatch.

I have TLS 1 / 1.1 / 1.2 enabled and just for the sake of it I enabled SSL 3.0 as well and still get this error.

I dont have any add-ins and its not AV blocking it or anything like that - all the browsers just say the site is using  outdated or unsafe TLS settings :(

Do you have a highly outdated operating system? The site certificate's primary CN is "storage.live.com" so perhaps your browser or crypto lib is not looking at the SAN values. Doesn't look like SNI is required though so even Windows 98 should be fine with it.

Tried with OpenSSL client, it accepts as low as TLSv1. (Doesn't allow SSLv3 for good reason.)

Have you perhaps corrupted or got a very outdated root certificate trust store? You could try this by copying their certificate from the PEM text below into Notepad, save it as "1drv.ms.crt", then double-click the CRT file you just saved.

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

--

(Oh wow, a lot of SANs in that one!)

DNS Name=l-df.live.net
DNS Name=l.live.net
DNS Name=api.live.com
DNS Name=api.live.net
DNS Name=docs.live.net
DNS Name=skyapi.live.net
DNS Name=api-df.live.com
DNS Name=api-df.live.net
DNS Name=docs-df.live.net
DNS Name=skyapi-df.live.net
DNS Name=*.ra.live.com
DNS Name=*.cobalt.df.storage.msn.com
DNS Name=*.cobalt.df.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.cobalt.storage.msn.com
DNS Name=*.df.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.df.storage.msn.com
DNS Name=*.docs-df.live.net
DNS Name=*.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.storage.msn.com
DNS Name=*.users.df.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.users.df.storage.msn.com
DNS Name=*.users.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.users.storage.msn.com
DNS Name=*.df.policies.live.net
DNS Name=df.policies.live.net
DNS Name=*.df.settings.live.net
DNS Name=df.settings.live.net
DNS Name=*.df.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=apis.live.net
DNS Name=*.apis.live.net
DNS Name=*.bay.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=ssw.live-int.com
DNS Name=ssw.live.com
DNS Name=df.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.sn2.df.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.blu.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bn1.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.cobalt.storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.dm1.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.docs.live.net
DNS Name=*.policies.live.net
DNS Name=*.settings.live.net
DNS Name=*.sn2.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.tuk.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=policies.live.net
DNS Name=storage.msn.com
DNS Name=dev.live.com
DNS Name=oauth.live.com
DNS Name=*.bn1301.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bn1302.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2301.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2302.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=skyapi.skydrive.live.com
DNS Name=settings.live.net
DNS Name=*.bn1303.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bn1304.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2303.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2304.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.by3301.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.by3302.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.snt002.df.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bn1303.df.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2303.df.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=skyapi.newdrive.live.com
DNS Name=skyapi.onedrive.live.com
DNS Name=*.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.bl3301.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bl3302.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bn1391soak2.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2391soak2.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.bn1391soak3.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.dm2391soak3.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.files-df.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=df.api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=*.df.api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=*.s2s-storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.s2s-policies.live.net
DNS Name=s2s-policies.live.net
DNS Name=s2s-settings.live.net
DNS Name=*.s2s-settings.live.net
DNS Name=*.config.live.net
DNS Name=config.live.net
DNS Name=register.mesh.com
DNS Name=*.df.s2s-storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.df.s2s-settings.live.net
DNS Name=df.s2s-settings.live.net
DNS Name=s2s-storage.live.com
DNS Name=df.s2s-storage.live.com
DNS Name=*.s2s.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.s2s.df.livefilestore.com
DNS Name=*.s2s-files-df.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.df.s2s-policies.live.net
DNS Name=df.s2s-policies.live.net
DNS Name=*.df-config.live.net
DNS Name=df-config.live.net
DNS Name=*.s2s-files.1drv.com
DNS Name=device.ra.live.com
DNS Name=mesh.com
DNS Name=*.keymaster.p001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.keymaster.i001.1drv.com
DNS Name=s2s-skyapi.live.net
DNS Name=s2s-api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=*.s2s-api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=s2s-skyapi-df.live.net
DNS Name=df.s2s-api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=*.df.s2s-api.onedrive.com
DNS Name=df.people.onedrive.com
DNS Name=*.slps.live.net
DNS Name=*.ADMINSVC.P001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.ADMINSVC.I001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.CONFIG.I001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.DEPLOYMGR.P001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.JOB.P001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.CAMP.I001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.1drv.com
DNS Name=1drv.ms
DNS Name=*.LPS.I001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.WSTCRS.I001.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.wstlm.1drv.com
DNS Name=sdrv.ms
DNS Name=*.am.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.db.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.bl.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.bn.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.by.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.ch.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.cy.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.dm.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=*.sn.files.1drv.com
DNS Name=d.bl3301.docs.live.net
DNS Name=d.bl3302.docs.live.net
DNS Name=*.onedrive.com

Im running Windows 10 1803 build 17134.829.

I successfully imported the certificate but no effect on any browser  :(

where is it being hosted?