Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

Wurm Online 1.3 update Patch Notes (22/NOV/16) - Bugfix: There is now a small chance that a bred horse will have a single name.

Wurm Online 1.3 update Patch Notes (22/NOV/16) - Bugfix: There is now a small chance that a bred horse will have a single name.

A while back we had this bugfix, has anyone seen a horse with a single name so far? I'm assuming this means instead of a "Young Happyecker"  we have a chance to get "Young Happy"  instead?

I believe this is one

0Ebd19e.png

Edited by ClericGunem
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, ClericGunem said:

I believe this is one

0Ebd19e.png

Awesome to see!

Awesome indeed!

Funny how after many years of wurming, little things like this can rock your world :lol:

I'm jsut waiting for the twitter message - Young fat Ocean trips the alarm, the gates of ...... are locked etc ;p

Single named horses now is a pretty nice feature, although I would prefer more than a "small chance" to breed them. More difficult for the server to create unique names as singles I guess, meaning they will get used up faster.

=Ayes=

was interesting seeing [18:09:19] The young Bear has arrived.

naNShuz.png

• Like 1

Not all the names are available for single-name use - essentially, there are 3 lists: male, female, generic.  Names on the male and female lists can be used for a single name (if the RNG hits the right number), names on the generic list will not be.  Normal double-barrelled names can be made up of the relevant gender list and maybe something from the generic list.

• Like 1