Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

can';t connect to Xanadu anybody else??

Just now, Psalamon said:

and lok at this ... WUrm gets thrust from o0ur grips.. and we are "komoonikating"

I realised my coffee cap was empty 4hrs back I finally got up to refill .

Yea lately Xanadu has been a real pain in the back side.  Looks like the patch they just put in messed up xan again it seems so many things that are ok on the smaller servers sadly its often not the same on Xanadu.  Please just remove the patch from Xanadu till you have time to discover what's stopping our play time please.  Maybe time for a SB pay back for Xanadu players.

when was the last time they kicked us five hours.. that was when I first played almost a year ago

hmmmmmmmm... coffee....... I forgot you existed damn you Wurm..

Edited by Psalamon
  • Like 1

Sad times for Xan so much new stuff to do but keeps getting random shut downs..i appreciate you guys working on it but real life peoples are paying for being on here.

Happy Xmas Qdlaty hehehe and all wurm friends :P I had lately rl time... really , with all this clean up, cooking and shopping , crazy run for xmas gifts...now I hope to get some fun for me, playing wurm.. at least its my fav waste of time, isn't it? :D

4 minutes ago, Ally said:

Sad times for Xan so much new stuff to do but keeps getting random shut downs..i appreciate you guys working on it but real life peoples are paying for being on here.

Please add more new stuff, so xana can crash more often! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Irbiska said:

Happy Xmas Qdlaty hehehe and all wurm friends :P I had lately rl time... really , with all this clean up, cooking and shopping , crazy run for xmas gifts...now I hope to get some fun for me, playing wurm.. at least its my fav waste of time, isn't it? :D

and ....do you want me to believe in this? :ph34r:

I blame Circe for slacking on culling the billions seals around Wurmstralia *_*

• Like 1

Pizza in the oven in RL its 1:56 in the morning was about time to make my breakfast .

14 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

Please add more new stuff, so xana can crash more often! 

23 minutes ago, Perliana said:

I realised my coffee cap was empty 4hrs back I finally got up to refill .

coffee in a cap..well has to hold more so im game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Perliana said:

Pizza in the oven in RL its 1:56 in the morning was about time to make my breakfast .

I just nuked some hotdogs. Sounds about right...nomnomnom.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas eh !

Present to all Xanadu players to go out and have fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corsan said:

I just nuked some hotdogs. Sounds about right...nomnomnom.

If server was up I would of missed a day of eating in RL again.

We are trying to have fun here :) 

Going out at 3am is not gonna be a fun time..lol

Edited by Ally

8am here so i think its time to go out for cigs and some alc...with a laptop in case xana will be back :D

and it crushed exactelly when my coc casts start getting better

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Ok so while we are "all" here, I'd like to propose to send each of us an ingame letter (1 iron...) of appreciation to Enki and Shrimpiie for the "12th days to Xmas" and the Shrimpalong. Oh and also to your favorites CAs! Cmon guys, a shout out to the ones who make us entertained and help us eveyday :3

Edited by Grandexeno
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gaul said:

Present to all Xanadu players to go out and have fun.

I'm pretty sure the local cop would show up if I tried to go out and have fun at 2 AM in the morning in a small nowhere town. I already got them pulling up to me while I was out walking around for exercise in the middle of the night in a hoodie one night...questioning what I was doing and getting my info about 7-8 years back.

If you'd like, I can go create more ruckus with the local law enforcement... :P

• Like 1

Via IRC: "MaxC: PS I have looked into xanadu problem please bear with us I am trying to get official word put out for you guys but might be out a bit longer than normal I am afraid"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grandexeno said:

Ok so while we are "all" here, I'd like to propose to send each of us an ingame letter (1 iron...) of appreciation to Enki and Shrimpiie for the "12th days to Xmas" and the Shrimpalong. Oh and also to your favorites CAs! Cmon guys, a shout out to the ones who make us entertained and help us eveyday :3

cant do it, as 12th day is out of wurm so we had 11th and will have 13 no 12th tho

1 minute ago, Grandexeno said:

Ok so while we are "all" here, I'd like to propose to send each of us an ingame letter (1 iron...) of appreciacion to Enki and Shrimpiie for the "12th days to Xmas" and the Srhimpalong. Oh and also to your favorites CA! Cmon guys, a shout out to the ones who make us entertained and help us eveyday :3

Grandexeno

is right ty guys for all the work you all put into wurm.

PS sorry I killed a dove in lormere and brough one home honest I though they were new critters.-_-