Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

bought don't c;lose yet..

I am living at Vrock landing area and woul d include in my payment an amount to include some kind of delivery as none of my friends take part in wurming and can;'t get a ride to save jmy life.. but would obviously make it worth yourt while to meet me and ill drop you off after as well.. I promise..

if this suits you pleas pm me.. anytime as I check a lot during days/nights..

Edited by Psalamon

I can deliver a 25ish ql Sailboat for 1s with delivery included. If you can't find anything else, let me know :)

ok ill keep that in mind.. thanks and ill get back to you AK.. I saw your ad btw I was just worried about getting more bang for my buck with ql making such a difference in speed..

and higher ql I just meant at least 50ish as I will have it imped for the remainder.. speed is important to me.. and I will pay higher than norm for a speedier boat/..

Edited by Psalamon

Its no problem. I understand :)

I would guess you found someone already? I heard a friend of mine was delivering a boat to near Vrock.

yreah sorry your friend hhad one last night and was nixce enuf to deliver sorry bout that .. if you contact him can you tell him that I amwaiting in the area for him to login and will wait till he shows up..i left him a message on the forums.. we were in theboat whenthe crash happened so I am trying to sinkup with him he had a bunch of good stuff on him and don't want to leave him out here..

Edited by Psalamon

Yeah he got stuck. He'll be on later if he hasn't yet. I am not in game but I will let him know when I get back in, unless it wasn't him. I never asked. Let me know if there are any issues, and we'll get you sorted!