Sign in to follow this  
Arium

Increase container-size of Picnic Basket

While i really do like this years christmas gift i'd like to see a huge increase in volume since 2.2kg barely fits any of the proper food cooked with the new system.

So i would suggest increasing it to 5 or 6kg or even removing it completely and only making it a maximum of 3 food items.

While i do understand its meant to be something nice but shouldn't be completely worlds apart from the craftable lunch box it IS a unique item after all, so it should at least be able to accomodate the most common, higher-end foods, right?

Please?

5.0kg would be cool.

The current 2.2kg barely fits most of the finished foods.

The 3 item limit is fine.

At least for the unique gift item.

I'd like an increase in water capacity, something between a water skin and a bucket would be ideal (since those are the most common items people use to hold water).

likely to remain as the 2.2 llimit, but will be looking at the ability to split food, so you can take a portion out for it.

• Like 6

Picknick baskets in real life often contains both lunch and dessert for several people.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cecci said:

Picknick baskets in real life often contains both lunch and dessert for several people.

And there is my +1

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

likely to remain as the 2.2 llimit, but will be looking at the ability to split food, so you can take a portion out for it.

Rather see this by far.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I like this a lot more too

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I like the idea of splitting food. Cheap pizza slices anyone? :)

• Like 1

+1 to increasing capacity a bit... with an explanation.

Survivalist style play can involve fishing, and some of them can be lunkers.  Yes, fileting can help there but nothing like a whole fish eh.

Or could have a new large loadable tin fishtank container that could be filled with water and freshly caught fishes

Going to -1 this until we know more about the craftable ones coming up.  Perhaps there will be varying sizes?  That would make this what it is, a really cool Christmas Gift that allows us a fun preview into things to come, and never decays.

In the long run, I think I'd rather see craftable items always be better than the unique gifts, aside from the fact that their unique gifts which is pretty awesome in itself.

On 12/23/2016 at 11:01 PM, Retrograde said:

Works for me!

Has anyone realized that you can place 4.2 kilos of of items inside the picnic basket?  Want more food, pack some soup or stew.