Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Remove the "Randomness" WIth Mine Forward

Please remove the "feature" that slowly over time lowers a tunnel/mine with mine_forward.

Every few tiles you mine straight, there will be a random corner that could be lowered or raised within 1 to 3 actions, or a combination of both.

I can deal with having to mine down corners if they happen to raise an action or two, but having to use concrete to fix something that shouldn't have even occurred is just silly and unnecessary.

Thanks. :)

• Like 17

+1 being higher a bit is fine, please don't go lower

I second thor third this it seems.. to be a fix that fixes a fix that fixes a fix.. if you know what I mean a bandage on a bandaid... so to speak..

PLEASE!

Every tile i mine out feels like a goddamn lottery of "will i have to make some goddamn concrete this time".

This is why I never mine forward.  I only mine up, then level.  Sure makes for a lot of rocks, but I always have a decent ceiling height.  Slower, but I got tired of going down.  Seems mine forward generally drifts down over long distances.  I'd also like mine up and mine down to be uniform.  Would sure make calculating height and distance to mine a ton better.  We can be so precise everywhere, except for in the mines.