Sign in to follow this  
Arolexion

Similar game for android?

Is there any Good game thats Similar to wurm?

I was one of 'those' people who decided on a tablet over a new laptop... i dont regret my decision, tablets are way better for college as its much lighter and easier to acess and with a small bluetooth keyboard plays just as well as a laptop...(personal opinion)

However.. i miss playing good games like wurm... also its not like i can leave my pc on for months back at home... (so a teamview type program is out of the Q)

I realize this may not be the right topic for this section.... i did look for a general section and there isn't one.. so... plsnobully

Edited by Arolexion
Adding something

wurm runs on laptops made 10 years ago. some you can buy second hand for 50E

the battery wont work anymore of course but the game would run

android games? angry bird?

This.. is actuallynot a bad idea.. but it still dont answer my question... T.T

2 hours ago, Arolexion said:

This.. is actuallynot a bad idea.. but it still dont answer my question... T.T

Could of gotten an Apple Pro laptop, most likely lighter than your typical tablet lol. Joking aside, 

I don't think there is any game out there for mobile devices that are anything like Wurm, well there is always minecraft pocket edition or it's 10,000 clones. I personally try to stay away from mobile gaming because it all seems to be just a big cash grab where everything is blocked off by a giant paywall or unreasonable grinds.

In my opinion, especially when it comes to scholastic, I think a laptop reigns supreme due to its versatility, and comparability.

• Like 3

The closest thing I've found is called RPG MO

check out albion online too see if it appeals to you, it's in beta with starter packs