Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Priests 2017

Ok so, here are 3 nice things for priests that 2017 would be a perfect time to implement:

1.  Additional effects for spells unlocked at high channeling (For example, at 50 channeling allow courier to be cast on bows (ammo return!) or extend the range of what mend can repair (tents!))

2.  Favor regen bonus (based on domain strength) when in the domain of one's own god

3.  The ability to store certain (utility only (courier, humid drizzle, mend etc) spells in scrolls (doubles difficulty, essentially a way to grind channeling at high level that still offers something useful to folks rather than just eating gems)

• Like 1

Yup, expecially like the idea for scrolls, paper would become more usefull, and priests could sell their services without travelling (courier, genesis, bless,reveal creatures,  strongwall(that one would have to be difficult so it doesn't kill support beams) etc...).

Inside information told me that the focus is gonna be more on original gods again and less on playergods. (As its supposed to be lol)

I expect a priest overhaul system in 2017. And yes we get a free faith swap too when the time is there.

Also would like more utility spells and use of spells.  

Bless should do more, used for charging enchants, minor influence, enchantment success bonus, and so on, charge domain (for altars)

Light spell for lighting lanterns

summon water!!!!!!

Summon food!!!!

Forage spell?

Mine spell?

Edited by Tallios

+1

Add a way to store spells on papyrus (scrolls..). Healing scroll would be great :)

I agree with most of you suggestions, Fo priest should get some attention.

How about ability to dig young tree up as a sprout with shovel? No need to cut it, just move to another spot :)

suggested 3 years ago too for something Fo related... Coool

Edited by Yiraia
Ooo pwetty