Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

textures mod by ozmods

I was contacted and asked to release my textures pack so here it is, the wall and floor textures have been changed, I've also included backups just incase you decide your not keen on them.

read the readme.txt for installation instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4xwbe5muwuqf1l/newtextures_ozmods.zip?dl=0 (no need to register) just download them.

any problems reply here, I've only tested these in solo play, so I don't know if they work in MP can someone verify please.

• Like 3

these look great!  thank you for releasing, much appreciated ^_^

was it hard to get these working in game? would love to have more choice for wooden textures and wall and floor types in general

You'll need a mod to add new walls and floors. Otherwise you must exchange the ones that are in the game already with these.

Very nice looking by the way.

thanks, a lot It wasn't hard at all, to exchange the textures, the problem is with using a platform like java it's really memory heavy from what I've read on here, which is a shame because this game has such potential.

for those wondering the textures DO NOT WORK IN MP. they need to be installed per my instructions above, I tried out myself last night only to find that if you don't have them installed in your packs folder they don't work.

I may consider updating these with the "distant" textures, because when you are outside of the "field of view" the textures default to the "original" ones,

• Like 1

They can probably work in MP using serverpacks and some trickery. I've done that with other graphics.

You will probably need to add all mipmaps to get it looking correctly from afar aswell.

It uses a different texture for the 'afar' view, and believe me when i say they are tiny lol, they would be maybe 1inch in diameter, 

Yes, there are probably several mipmaps used at different distances (used for better view quality).

Edited by Jukken